Applied Health Analytics Releases bMetrix Update for COVID-19 Vaccine Injection Management, Member Communication and Reporting
Applied Health Analytics, provider of analytics, technology and services to hospitals and health systems that support population health management, has released an update to its bMetrix Biometric Screening application to include vaccine injection management, member communication and reporting capabilities for COVID-19 vaccinations. The new capability will allow hospitals and health systems to track multidose COVID-19 vaccine distribution at vaccination events and clinics, as well as track and report second dose administration.
bMetrix is a standalone application that allows for streamlined tracking and reporting of COVID-19 vaccination data. bMetrix significantly reduces the time spent on vaccination administration by eliminating the need for paper and allowing for preset parameters that reduce setup time. bMetrix features include:
- Customizable: Offers the ability to customize workflows and set vaccine parameters.
- Simple Event Registration: Members can pre-register for vaccination events via an eligibility file or email link, as well as register on-site.
- Data Accuracy: Eliminates errors resulting from the manual transcription of vaccination data and member information.
- Secure: All communication and storage are secured by industry standard encryption with SSL/TLS and is HIPAA-compliant
- Member Communication: Send emails to individuals or groups regarding vaccination events and second dose administration.
- Easy Reporting: Vaccination data is easily downloaded in a CSV report that can be imported into any database, including states’ Immunization Information System (IIS) centralized registries.
- Member Education: Ability to disseminate important second dose vaccination informational videos via email.
Recommended AI News: Velotrade Selected by MUFG Bank
“The accountable distribution of the different vaccines may pose a greater challenge than the creation of the vaccine itself,” said Robert Chamberlain, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Applied Health Analytics. “Hospitals and health systems have been using bMetrix to track influenza vaccinations for years and, in the same fashion, it will effectively track and manage COVID-19 vaccine distribution and reporting. Applied Health Analytics understands the crucial role that health systems play in vaccine distribution and bMetrix can simplify and fast track this important process.”