DISYS Launches Enhanced Healthcare Automation Solution, D4HA in Collaboration with Automation Anywhere
The hyperautomation solution, optimized by Automation Anywhere’s intelligent automation platform, fully transforms healthcare providers’ administrative operations, improving patient experience
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a global technology services firm, is pleased to announce the launch of its enhanced Healthcare automation solution, D4HA™ (DISYS for Healthcare Automation), in collaboration with leading cloud-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Platform provider, Automation Anywhere.
D4HA™ is a hyperautomation solution utilizing Automation Anywhere’s RPA platform with many prepackaged and preconfigured process functions. D4HA™ includes built-in SaaS capabilities and offers healthcare providers the opportunity to transform their administrative operations. Through cognitive automation, D4HA™ optimizes and streamlines manual processes to enable administrative operations to operate more effectively and efficiently to improve patient experience.
Recommended AI News: Cyber Resilience Is the Theme of Datto’s Fourth MSP Technology Day
“Healthcare providers face numerous challenges to control costs in healthcare operations while at the same time provide exceptional quality of care to patients,” said Dr. Yan Chow, Global Healthcare Leader at Automation Anywhere. “DISYS understands the nuances of a provider’s administrative ecosystem. This, coupled with the only cloud-native and web-based automation platform on the market, will help healthcare workers improve the efficiency of their operations while rationalizing their costs.”
Key elements of the D4HA™ solution include:
- Streamlining and automating manual administrative tasks and healthcare operations in Revenue Cycle Operations.
- Automating patient demographics and smart patient scheduling to avoid patient no shows.
- Reinventing the claim status process by automating the end-to-end process to audit and resubmit pending claims.
- Rationalizing the patient eligibility process using intelligent bots.
- AI/ML based prescriptive analytics to detect drivers of rejections to prevent future denials.
- Automating summary scripts and IVR to simplify customer service and achieve seamless contact center business operations.
- Enhancing supply chain operations by curtailing overspend, automated inventory management, and order setup and entry.
“We are excited to expand our collaboration with Automation Anywhere and present our healthcare automation solution, D4HA™,” said Giri Rajaiah, VP Healthcare and Life Science at DISYS. “With D4HA™, providers can discover, deploy, and optimize business processes to reduce the cost of operations and avoid revenue overruns through the power of automation. It also helps to streamline complex workflows and deliver greater efficiency at all points in the Revenue Cycle Management, supply chain and contact center operational lifecycle.”
Recommended AI News: Demandbase Defines Account-Based Experience (ABX) as the Next Generation of ABM