SciBiteAI Launched to Intelligently Guide Life Sciences Organizations in AI ML Applications
SciBite, the award-winning semantic technology company, announced the launch of SciBiteAI.
What SciBiteAI Offers?
SciBiteAI offers unique capabilities beyond the plethora of other AI solutions in the market by combining machine learning with SciBite’s established industry-leading ontology-based semantics. The combined AI ML assortment enables customers to unlock insights hidden in the mountain of life science text.
In the modern context of Deep Learning applications, SciBiteAI has been designed to meet key needs for the life sciences with three guiding goals:
- To enable scientists, researchers, and application developers to use semantics-based deep learning without having to become machine learning experts;
- To replace complex coding with standardized REST APIs, ready for integration into business workflows and software;
- Combine SciBite’s expertise in semantics and FAIR data to develop machine learning-based solutions that enhance the understanding of scientific content.
SciBiteAI was created using state-of-the-art deep learning language models, trained with data leveraging SciBite’s industry-leading semantic technology and curation. The platform offers a wide variety of functions, including:
- Language comprehension based Named Entity Recognition (NER) to identify concepts not covered by existing vocabularies or ontologies;
- Integration with SciBite’s TERMite NER software to improve disambiguation and term discovery;
- Relationship Identification: Identify complex relationships between concepts such as drugs and adverse events, genes and diseases;
- Q&A: identifying parts of the text which answer natural language questions.
Recommended AI News: Comscore Signs Multi-Year Agreement With Nextdoor for Digital Audience Measurement
“SciBiteAI represents the next generation in our ability to understand and analyze scientific text,” says SciBite CTO, James Malone. “Our software now exploits and helps build our life science ontologies, as well as find novel and relevant relationships within data. With SciBiteAI we offer a complete solution from managing core data standards to advanced AI-based discovery.”
SciBiteAI’s architecture is designed to remove the need to write complicated code, ensuring it is readily deployable for applications. The solution is also customized for scientific text, ensuring it is optimized for use in the life sciences, often a weakness of more generic tools.
Recommended AI News: OMNIQ Corp. Announces Deployment of AI-based SeeDOT Systems for Southern U.S. State