Expansion of Vertafore’s Orange Partner Program Provides Independent Agencies Flexibility and More Solutions Choices
Vertafore, the leader in modern insurance technology, announced new additions to its Orange Partner Program to offer customers more tools to manage their agency operations and improve their client digital engagement.
The program’s latest integration partners are made possible through Vertafore’s unique, API-backed open platform that enables complementary technologies to integrate with Vertafore solutions. Orange Partners undergo a rigorous vetting process to ensure they meet Vertafore’s standards. From sales and marketing to communications and document management, the Orange Partner Program enables Vertafore customers to choose the tools and services that best meet their business needs.
Vertafore added five new integration partners focused on helping agencies better manage and automate processes, distribute insurance products and streamline communications systems:
- ClarionDoor provides MGA customers with an enter-once, quote-everywhere experience that is connected with over 25 E&S carriers, enabling them to streamline the quoting process without rekeying submissions for E&S commercial general liability and commercial property.
- iAutomate Surety integrates with AMS360 and Sagitta to help agencies automate their workflows and surety bond programs from issuance and tracking, through billing and reporting.
- Inteveo, LLC, integrates AMS360 with an agency’s RingCentral phone system to boost agent productivity and improve client communications.
- Pathway provides automation tools for AMS360 and QQCatalyst to streamline renewals, automate billing reminders and provide an intuitive real-time client experience.
- PerfectQuote is a Group Insurance CPQ solution that helps benefits brokers and general agents procure, analyze and sell insurance faster, error-free, all without data entry.
In addition, Vertafore added two new integration partners that provide solutions to help agencies build stronger relationships and deliver a high-quality client digital experience:
- Forge3 ActiveAgency website platform connects with AMS360 and QQCatalyst to seamlessly capture leads and other form submissions automatically.
- InsuredMine is an all-in-one sales CRM and marketing automation platform for AMS360 and QQCatalyst to help agencies convert, engage and retain clients.
Recommended AI News: Vimeo Unveils New Corporate Video Library To Keep Teams Connected
Introducing Professional Services Partners
Vertafore also announced a new category of Orange Partner. Professional Services Partners provide service offerings that complement the solutions Vertafore customers use every day:
- Angela Adams Consulting provides advice, custom solutions and remote services related to front and back-office insurance agency operations.
- Archway is an IT provider for independent agencies that plans, implements and supports an agency’s specific technology vision and mission.
- Cover Desk‘s virtual assistants offer personalized administrative services so insurance professionals can focus on their core business.
- WAHVE is an innovative contract talent solution that matches experienced professionals with an agency’s talent needs.
“Today’s technology landscape is as dynamic as it has been since I started in the industry 11 years ago and it’s important that Vertafore is able to meet the needs of the solutions that our customers leverage for their business needs,” said Doug Mohr, vice president of industry relations and partnerships at Vertafore. “These integrations let agencies tailor their solutions to fit the needs of their clients and lines of business. An important part of our open-platform strategy is to ensure these tools have been thoroughly vetted for their integration and exceptional functionality for the independent agency.”
“As an independent agency owner, I love new technology, but I’m not willing to trust ‘just any’ tech provider. That’s why the Orange Partner Program is so important to me,” said Dana Coates, CEO of United Western Insurance Brokers, Inc. “I’m assured that the technology providers I’m working with have been vetted, that they know how to integrate properly and that they adhere to the stringent security standards established by Vertafore. This gives me peace of mind.”