Neustar Announces Strategic Partnership with Catalina to Enable CPG Brands to Maximize Return on Ad Spend
Catalina’s Unparalleled, Real-Time Shopper Intelligence with Neustar’s Optimizer Platform to Deliver Improved Marketing Insights and Outcomes for CPG Brands
Neustar, Inc., a TransUnion company, announced a strategic partnership with Catalina, which offers shopping behavior insights on virtually all U.S. households through its rich, real-time shopper intelligence platform. This unique partnership enables consumer packaged goods (CPG) brand advertisers to make critical, on-the-fly optimizations to their marketing mix, campaign tactics, and audience targets based on real-time purchase behavior to maximize return on ad spend (ROAS).
Latest Aithority Insights : Accenture Invests in Good Chemistry Company to Help Drive Quantum Computing Advancements in…
Catalina’s shopper intelligence solutions enrich transactional purchase data with a multitude of third-party data sets to unlock highly precise shopper audience targeting and power advanced Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) across all on and offline channels, including walled gardens.
Catalina’s retailer agnostic, real-time shopper intelligence platform will be integrated with Optimizer, Neustar’s closed-loop marketing optimization and consumer insights platform, to make CPG marketing analytics and data science exponentially more accurate and actionable. The easy-to-use platform will enable:
- Advanced Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) complete with advanced machine learning and anonymized consumer identity graph capabilities
- Reach and frequency analytics to eliminate media waste by pinpointing the optimal number of advertising exposures it takes to convert a CPG buyer across channels
- Audience targeting by identifying incremental consumer segments more likely to respond to advertising using predictive analytics
- Journey analytics to identify how all consumer touchpoints (e.g., paid, owned, and earned media, customer service) are impacting the path to purchase
- Adaption to data deprecation by measuring over 80% of total digital media in a privacy-focused, post-ID marketing environment
“We are pleased to partner with Catalina and combine their deep shopper intelligence with our industry-leading data and analytics solutions to transform the effectiveness of CPG marketing and analytics,” said Gary Savoy, Senior Vice President of Partnerships for Marketing Solutions at Neustar. “CPG brands now have a solution that enables them to accurately measure and optimize the impact their marketing programs – both online and offline – are having on real-world sales. This will ensure CPG brands are ahead of the data-driven marketing and analytics curve.”
Browse The Complete News About Aithority: Cado Security Extends Support To Serverless Environments
Catalina’s customized and syndicated audience segmentation will also be available via the Fabrick Data Marketplace to enable CPG brands to better clean and enrich their anonymized shopper profiles, identify higher-value audiences, and activate omnichannel marketing campaigns.
With the combined power of Neustar and Catalina, CPG brand advertisers can now:
- Access shopping behavior insights on most U.S. households, leveraging unique real-time purchase data, industry-leading purchase receipt and panel data, retailer visit behavior, demographics, media consumption data and more
- React to consumer response in days, compared to weeks or months
- Gain confidence in the accuracy of marketing performance
- Measure year-over-year performance and trends
- Understand performance at a granular level by leveraging Catalina’s deep reservoir of anonymized household transaction and behavioral insights
“Maintaining highly scaled, retailer agnostic and enriched shopper profiles and being able to consistently activate that data across channels for more personalized experiences is critical for CPG brand marketers,” said Brian Dunphy, Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at Catalina. “Our new partnership with Neustar not only addresses this critical need for marketers but enables them to measure all offline, point-of-sale, consumer activity to make critical on-the-fly optimizations to their marketing mix, campaign tactics, and CPG audience targets to truly maximize marketing’s impact on sales and return on ad spend.”
Read More About Aithority News : Red Sift Strengthens Email Security For Cybersecurity-First Organizations Hosted on Microsoft Azure
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.