Qorus Further Accelerates Sales Enablement and Proposal Management in Biglaw with $5 million Venture Investment
Proposal Management platform already deployed by 20 Am Law 200 firms
Qorus, one of the world’s premier sales enablement and proposal management platforms for remotely based proposal management teams recently announced it has completed a $5 million round of financing led by WestRiver Group with increased focus on the legal industry.
In the technology sector, more than 4,000 users within the Microsoft Partner Network leverage Qorus to accelerate sales efforts. In addition to technology, another growth market is Legal, with Qorus delivering its Qorus Content Hub sales enablement platform to 10 of the 2019 Am Law 100 firms including Alston & Bird, Baker McKenzie, Hogan Lovells, Jones Day, Littler and Seyfarth Shaw.
“Having the financial support and expertise of WestRiver Group accelerates the execution of our legal market strategy,” said Qorus Chief Executive Officer Ray Meiring. “By adding industry expertise to our legal team and aggressively pursuing legal technology partnerships uniquely focused on benefiting our impressive Am Law client base, we can insure long term viability.”
According to a Marketing Technology Mini White Paper published by ILTA in 2019, 60+ percent of member law firms surveyed on their use of marketing technology do not currently use a proposal automation system. This presents providers like Qorus with a considerable opportunity to deliver sales enablement technology into the Biglaw market.”
This recent investment builds on an expanding presence for Qorus in North America, which saw a growing roster of clients, key executive appointments, critical partnerships and increasing market momentum in the high growth area of AI powered sales enablement and proposal management.
Qorus recently appointed marketing veteran Jennifer Tomlinson from Microsoft Corp, as the Company’s EVP of Marketing and expanded partnerships with Salesforce and Microsoft, among others.
Recommended AI News: Soliton Systems Announces Free Trial of Secure Remote Access
The Qorus Content Hub sales enablement platform gives law firms the ability to consistently automate proposals and produce business winning RFPS and bids. Key law firm benefits include:
- “Single point” of content: Connects content from various sources, ensuring firms are working with the latest, most accurate content, in a single virtual location.
- Content automation and design consistency: Arms teams with easy-to-customize, world class design templates to generate pitches and presentations in minutes, with credentials tailored to the client’s needs.
- Security: Safely collaborate with lawyers in any office to tailor and build winning proposals. The protected document sharing feature enables users to send secure links to documents, presentations, and PDFs. Built on Microsoft Azure to provide complete security.
- Tracking and metrics: Built-in measurement and analytics dashboards track client interactions with firm proposals to tailor follow-up conversations, develop pitch best practices, and close deals faster.
- Microsoft Office365 integration: Built on Microsoft Azure, Qorus integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Dynamics CRM and Salesforce, to enable companies to build and deliver highly targeted proposals and sales materials to prospects in minutes versus hours.
According to David Mead, Qorus’ Senior Vice President, Global Business Development, the leading law firms are embracing sales enablement technologies as part of their strategy. “Qorus is excited to be a part of that process and help firms solve the major challenge of getting control of their proposal content and accelerating the creation of highly tailored pitches, presentations and RFP responses.”
Recommended AI News: Research: Women Are Better at Cybersecurity Than Men