Road Ready Advanced Telematics Unveils LogIQ Integrated Fleet Data Platform
Road Ready, an advanced telematics and smart fleet technology provider from Clarience Technologies, has introduced its groundbreaking integrated data platform, LogIQ, at a press event today at the 2021 American Trucking Associations 2021 Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Exhibition. The new LogIQ platform integrates data from a broad network of industry partners with its own trailer telematics system, making it easier for commercial fleets to obtain insights from data generated by trailers and other fleet equipment.
“Commercial carriers cannot easily analyze data trends when they receive data through multiple feeds and portals,” said Nada Jiddou, Clarience Technologies executive vice president and Road Ready general manager. “We developed LogIQ to streamline delivery of data and make it easier for fleets to obtain actionable insights that improve their operating efficiency.”
Innovation Focused on Customers
As smarter, more connected technologies are introduced into the transportation industry, commercial fleets now have access to many new data sources that, when analyzed, can bring significant efficiencies into their operations. Yet, even the most sophisticated fleets can feel overwhelmed by the task of analyzing the growing number of information sources to optimize their operations.
The introduction of the LogIQ integrated data platform gives users complete access through its FleetViz fleet management portal, a single interface providing detailed data from at-a-glance widgets. The dashboard delivers a closer look at which assets have active alerts and need attention. With dynamic reports and insights, fleet managers can analyze data to reduce costs, optimize fleet assets and increase supply chain visibility.
Recommended AI News: Prophecy DeFi Announces Acquisition of 100% of Layer2 Blockchain
LogIQ Partners Will Power Platform
The strength of the LogIQ integrated data platform comes from its premier partners, all of which are leading brands serving commercial transportation. LogIQ’s trailblazing technology, unlike anything in trailer telematics today, acts as a universal language decoder, enabling data generated by smart trailer components from LogIQ partners to talk to one another. This enhanced trailer connectivity facilitates the aggregation of third-party data feeds, driving smart decision making.
LogIQ premier partners offer the following integrations with Road Ready:
- Right Weigh, Inc. – Right Weigh’s onboard load scale for air and spring suspension trailers measure on-the-ground axle group weight, saving fleets money on commercial scale fees, out-of-route mileage and overweight fines.
- P.S.I. –P.S.I.’s automatic tire inflation system (ATIS) and its TireVewTM tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) which provides tire pressure and temperature in real time, and its suite of optional sensors provide other critical vehicle health data such as wheel bearing temperatures and air tank pressures.
- Hendrickson –Hendrickson WATCHMANTM tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and wheel-end health sensors help fleet operations maximize uptime by giving real-time visibility to potential wheel end and tire issues so that they can be resolved early and efficiently.
- Continental – Continental ContiConnectTM sensors monitor tire inflation and temperature enabling fleets to identify potential issues and schedule preventative maintenance, avoiding unexpected downtime.
- ConMet Digital – ConMet Digital Preset Plus® SmartHub is the first connected health monitoring system integrated into hub assembly, generating actionable intelligence to optimize wheel-end health.
- SKF – SKF Wheel End Monitor communicates wheel end temperature and bearing conditions and alerts fleets of potential bearing failures before they occur.
- SAF Holland – SAF Tire Pilot™ Plus (TPP) with Real Time Sensing give customers the ability to monitor trailer tire pressures while on the road or when uncoupled and sitting idle.
- Stemco – TracBat Hubodometer helps fleets schedule maintenance, determine lease charges, validate guarantees and calculate costs per mile and can be programmed by the STEMCO Programmer to meet the customer’s specific tire revolutions requirements.
- Hyundai Translead – Road Ready welcomes its newest LogIQ partner, Hyundai Translead, who now offers HT LinkSenseTM to empower end-to-end trailer operation visibility and maximize fleet operational efficiency. Supported sensors include cargo volume, weight, door, air disc brake pad wear, smart brake chamber, light out detection, wheel end temperature and tire pressure monitoring.
Road Ready understands commercial transportation well as the brand was born from Truck-Lite, a leader in advanced lighting solutions whose industry experience helped the Road Ready telematics business quickly establish these partner relationships. Road Ready believes LogIQ will be a key differentiator with customers on day one and predicts the platform will become even more powerful as the number of partners grows and will also act as an entry point for future artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.