Modak Provides Intelligent Data Orchestration with Latest Version of Modak Nabu
Modak, a leading provider of data engineering solutions announced a new release of Modak Nabu, an integrated modern data orchestration platform that enables enterprises to deliver Data Fabric at scale. Modak Nabu helps some of the world’s leading Life Science R&D companies to manage terabytes of data, accelerate new drug discoveries, and transition to next generation precision digital healthcare.
The highlight of this latest release is the new Dataflow Studio feature that provides a graphical, drag-and-drop interface. This allows users to create complex flows of data involving a variety of tasks such as crawling, ingestion, curation, and integration with other data tools.
“Data orchestration use cases often involve elaborate flows with multiple data sources, complex transformations, and integrations with diverse tools,” said Milind Chitgupakar, Chief Analytics Officer, and co-founder at Modak. “Modak Nabu’s new Dataflow Studio capability empowers data teams to simplify creation, scheduling, and monitoring of these flows through an intuitive UI, which significantly improves the productivity of data engineers in an enterprise.”
Leveraging the latest version of Modak Nabu, enterprises can jumpstart their data transformation journeys and gain competitive differentiation from enhanced features that include:
Recommended AI: The Future of AI Is Here. Now Let’s Make It Ethical
- Dataflow Studio: Graphical user interface for creating end-to-end dataflows for analytics use cases.
- Automated data pipelines across cloud providers: Simplifies the process of onboarding data from a variety of sources to different cloud environments.
- Workspaces: Increases productivity of data teams by providing a collaborative environment for planning, executing, and monitoring data products.
- Multi-tenancy: Meets enterprise data governance requirements by providing fine-grained access control.
- Data observability and quality: Proactive approach monitors the health of data pipelines metrics.
Recommended AI: AiThority Interview with Pete Wurman, Director at Sony AI
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]