NextLabs is Chosen by Bodycote and Herstal Group to Accelerate IT Transformation
NextLabs announced its selection by Bodycote and Herstal Group as the Zero Trust Data-Centric Security platform to transform their strategic IT initiatives. With the deployment of the NextLabs platform, the companies will be able to implement its next generation cybersecurity framework based on the zero-trust architecture and least privilege access principle to protect customer data, segregate and obfuscate sensitive information, and automate need-to-know access to safeguard product designs and project data.
NextLabs’ data centric security suite protects business-critical data and controls access to applications with real-time enforcement based on zero trust principle. The solution can automatically protect data at rest using encryption, secure data access by segregating and obfuscating sensitive data, enforce need-to-know and least privilege access to protect critical customer data on systems managed by outsourced administrators. Powered by dynamic authorization technology and attribute-based policy platform, the solution can ensure that data of customer in the commercial and public sectors is logically segregated and protected with proper safeguard in a single global instance. The solution also provides capability to simplify administration of roles, monitor and automate access controls, and safeguard information sharing to meet the data compliance requirement of various regulations including CMMC.
Bodycote and Herstal Group will deploy NextLabs solution globally, unifying their global IT infrastructure under the Zero Trust Architecture, ensuring sensitive information is protected throughout its lifecycle. The solution will address the following key business requirements:
- Adopt single global instance ERP strategy
- Enhance data compliance and data governance practice
- Automate access controls and simplify role administration across heterogenous applications and systems to prevent unauthorized access and leakage of mission-critical data
- Adapt to new business requirements quickly, simplify change and escalation management, and ensure compliance with new regulatory requirements
- Solution that is easy to manage and can be deployed quickly without custom code.
Due to increasing number of virtual global workforces, companies face the challenge of collaboration and sharing sensitive information securely while maintaining agility and control cost. Flexible and scalable data security solutions are essential to adapt to changing requirements while maintaining security in a dynamic digital environment. By implementing a cybersecurity framework based on zero-trust and data-centric principles, Bodycote and Herstal Group will now be able to:
- Automate and simplify access management to protect mission critical data
- Apply fine-grained policies to enforce least privilege access and need to know policy
- Segregate sensitive data in single global instance
- Centrally log all data access and usage activities for audit and compliance reporting
- Modernize IT based on zero trust architecture to accelerate cloud adoption without compromising security coverage and total cost of ownership.
“NextLabs is proud to partner with Bodycote and Herstal Group to help realize their digital transformation endeavor,” said Keng Lim, Founder and CEO of NextLabs. “NextLabs has a long history of delivering enterprise-class zero-trust data-centric security products, our commitment is to continue to develop the best-in-class next generation data protection solution to meet the ever-expanding data security and compliance requirements.” NextLabs provides data-centric security solutions to protect business-critical data and applications. Its patented policy-driven dynamic authorization platform helps enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and help prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on-premises. NextLabs’ solutions automate the enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure information sharing across the extended enterprise.
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]