Phenom Expands UKG Technology Partnership, Improving Recruiter Productivity and Candidate Conversions
Phenom, the global leader in Intelligent Talent Experience, announced that it expanded its technology partnership with UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll and workforce management solutions for all people, to include certifications for Job Sync and Hosted Apply. Now, organizations that utilize both Phenom and UKG Pro Recruiting can improve the candidate experience by creating a better application process, while adding automation to reduce manual tasks and improve recruiter efficiency.
Latest Aithority Insights : Got It AI Announces AutoFlows, a Breakthrough Autonomous Conversational AI
“Improving recruiter productivity and the candidate experience are essential to accelerate hiring and ensure talent finds and chooses you faster,” said Chris Grimes, director, global alliances at Phenom.
- To improve recruiter inefficiencies, the certified Job Sync integration ensures all job-associated data and requisitions in UKG Pro Recruiting are automatically pulled and posted onto the career site and job boards — eliminating the time-consuming and mundane process of creating flat files and copying and pasting content.
- To improve the candidate experience, the certified Hosted Apply process moves job seekers seamlessly from a company’s career site to the job application. Data is then reliably transferred between Phenom and UKG Pro Recruiting for recruiters to review, drastically improving conversion rates.
“At UKG, we strive to create lifelong partnerships with our customers, helping them create modern people experiences to drive better business outcomes,” said Mike May, vice president of technology partnerships at UKG. “By cultivating a highly engaged ecosystem of technology partners, including Phenom, we’re able to help create a more seamless and empowering technology experience.”
As a Certified UKG Partner, Phenom enables organizations to hire best-fit talent faster with its Intelligent Talent Experience platform, while improving recruiter efficiency through:
- Hyper-personalized job recommendations: Deliver tailored content and job recommendations to each candidate based on their unique skills, experiences, preferences, and geographic location.
- Intelligent automation: Automate sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, candidate scoring, and answering job seeker questions with tools such as an AI-powered conversational chatbot, and email and SMS campaigns to move talent through the hiring process faster.
- Candidate pipelining and campaigns: Quickly identify new and silver medalist candidates with intelligent candidate discovery features. Then engage and nurture best-fit talent through campaigns.
- Actionable insights: Make more data-driven hiring decisions and identify recruiting ROI and hiring trends with career site and campaign analytics.
“Organizations today are hard-pressed to hire and retain the best possible talent. Improving recruiter productivity and the candidate experience are essential to accelerate hiring and ensure talent finds and chooses you faster,” said Chris Grimes, director, global alliances at Phenom. “Our certifications for Job Sync and Hosted Apply with UKG Pro Recruiting provide the premier, luxury experience that today’s talent expects, and TA teams need to thrive — and we believe it will convert many more passive candidates into applicants.
Latest AI/NLP Technology Insights: ProcessUnity Acquires AI/NLP Technology from ISMS Solutions
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]