Porter Novelli & Global Situation Room, Inc. Announce Sophisticated Counter-Crisis Offerings
The two organizations launch a suite of crisis-focused services as part of expansion of their strategic partnership
Global purpose and communications consultancy Porter Novelli and the consulting firm Global Situation Room, Inc. announced they are expanding their existing collaboration and joining forces to bring clients new tools to mitigate and maneuver around today’s multiplying risks. This partnership broadens one of the most powerful reputation management teams in the industry, led by former White House and national security officials.
Porter Novelli and Global Situation Room have worked together over the course of several years to develop cutting-edge tools designed to better navigate today’s complex, high-risk business environment – one that is demanding businesses continue to play a vital role in advancing society. The companies’ goal through this service is to give clients the latest capabilities to lead on issues during the American presidential election and beyond.
Recommended AI News: Hapbee Raises $6.5 Million To Expand Into Next-Gen Wearable Market
“Crisis management is no longer an episodic need for organizations. It is an always-on critical business function that is inexorably linked to reputation and financial performance,” said Sean Smith, Porter Novelli’s Global Reputation Practice Leader. “The enhanced partnership with Global Situation Room, coupled with our unparalleled tools, allows us to more fully leverage our two teams and bring additional offerings to market.”
Effective immediately, Porter Novelli and Global Situation Room now offer:
- PN 2020Foresight – A framework and model that allow companies and brands to follow the most critical developments in geopolitics, including the U.S. presidential election and Brexit, and analysis on how they can use the insights to prepare themselves and their stakeholders for the outcome.
- COVID-19 Offerings – The teams have been aiding companies in scrutinizing their response to the crisis phase of the pandemic for critical lessons, re-assessing their stakeholder priorities, examining how market landscapes have changed and building greater resiliency into their business operations.
- Crisis Audits – An exhaustive review, revision, and list of recommendations to ensure they are ready to handle the next threat.
- SituationRoomX – An immersive and intense simulated crisis experience that stress tests clients and brands, their plans, people, and processes.
- Countermeasures and Crisis Communications Infrastructure – Emergency tools that enable clients and brands to gain the advantage amidst adversity.
Recommended AI News: ADVANCE.AI Appoints Darshan Shah As India Managing Director
“We are proud to take our collaboration with Porter Novelli to the next level,” said Brett Bruen, Global Situation Room’s President. “They are a global leader in driving reputation that is authentically built on purpose. In an age when reputational risks have gone regular, we will be able to offer an unrivaled capacity for confronting companies’ most complex communications challenges.”
Recommended AI News: Commonwealth Extends Support To WHO As Part Of The “COVID-19 Response”