Quadient Streamlines Access to Archived Documents and Data with Introduction of Quadient Archive & Retrieval
Quadient, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), announces the general availability of Quadient Archive & Retrieval. The solution is a high-performance, highly scalable technology that enables businesses to meet compliance standards and improve customer experience by providing quick access to historical documents and data across all channels. Quadient Archive & Retrieval was specifically designed and built to handle large output volumes and document formats, including high-volume batch customer communications and HTML5.
“With new regulations requiring companies to be able to access customer documentation quickly and securely, it is no longer acceptable for businesses to utilize outdated and inefficient legacy archives for records and historical data”
Key features and benefits of Quadient Archive & Retrieval include:
- Seamless integration with Quadient Inspire
- The ability to help organizations meet compliance standards of consumer privacy and data regulations, like GDPR, HIPAA, Section 508 and CCPA
- Powerful search and rapid retrieval options with a delivery solution for multiple browsers, mobile devices and desktop environments
- Unique PDF indexing and optimization capabilities, full text indexing, legal hold and electronic report distribution
- The storing of high volumes of documents and data sets in one enterprise archive up to 75 times more efficiently than traditional archive technology
Quadient Archive & Retrieval features the ability to connect to data in the user’s system for analysis by third-party business intelligence tools, including Watson Analytics, Cognos, Tableau and Spark.
“With new regulations requiring companies to be able to access customer documentation quickly and securely, it is no longer acceptable for businesses to utilize outdated and inefficient legacy archives for records and historical data,” said Chris Hartigan, chief solutions officer, CXM, Quadient. “Quadient Archive & Retrieval offers organizations the opportunity not only to meet today’s high compliance standards, but also to improve the customer experience by allowing customers to securely access their documents and information on the device of their choice.”