OneTrust Announces Same-Day Support for IAB TCF v2.0
Get Started With OneTrust PreferenceChoice CMP for Publishers Ahead of June 30 IAB TCF v2.0 Deadline
OneTrust announced same-day support for IAB Europe’s Transparency & Consent Framework (TCF) v2.0, helping publishers collect valid consent and deliver personalized ads across mobile, web and OTT properties ahead of the June 30, 2020 deadline. As an IAB-registered CMP vendor, publishers can now leverage the top-ranked OneTrust PreferenceChoice CMP to upgrade to IAB TCF v2.0.
Register for the IAB Europe & OneTrust webinar: Publishers Need to Know: Navigating IAB TCF v2.0 on Tuesday, April 7 at 11:00 am ET / 15:00 GMT
The IAB’s second iteration of the TCF continues to support increased consumer transparency and choice, management by digital properties of consent and compliance, and industry collaboration that centers on standardization. Under TCF v2.0, consumers receive more transparency and control to grant or withhold consent, as well as exercise the ‘right to object’ to their personal data being processed based on legitimate interest. This new version also provides greater control and flexibility for publishers in how they integrate and collaborate with their technology partners with the ability to restrict the purposes for which personal data is processed on a per-vendor basis.
Recommended AI News: Identity Theft is Booming; Your SSN Sells for Less than $4 on Darknet
With OneTrust’s support for IAB TCF v2.0, publishers will be able to accelerate their time to TCF v2.0 compliance with a defined set of tools and resources to get up and running during the ‘beta production period’ from March 31 through June 29, 2020. With the OneTrust PreferenceChoice IAB TCF v2.0 CMP, publishers can:
- Leverage a pre-built IAB TCF v2.0 template, including new purposes and stacks, to create banners and preference centers with customized language, layout and branding
- Utilize drag-and-drop, checkboxes and previews in our tool to form compliant banners to capture, store and signal consent
- Use geolocation rules to enforce valid consent for every region, ensuring delivery to European visitors
- Have access to a full vendor list directly from IAB embedded within the product to search, filter and select vendors to work with
- Leverage resources for our customers to get started with IAB TCF v2.0, including a free banner building tool and a validation website
Learn more in our blog: Top 5 Things Publishers Should Know About IAB TCF v2.0
“With the IAB TCF v2.0 June 30 deadline quickly approaching, it’s our priority to equip publishers with the tools and ample resources they need to meet TCF v2.0 requirements,” said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). “With OneTrust PreferenceChoice CMP, publishers can fast-track IAB TCF v2.0 implementation and access the resources they need to build regulatory-compliant advertising programs.”
Recommended AI News: Data Privacy Is An Effective Profit Center For Organizations