Deloitte Launches Unlimited Reality: An Experience and Impact Offering for Virtual Worlds
Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality offering is designed to help clients understand and capitalize on the next massive wave disrupting business and society, and to equip executives with the strategies, tools and technologies they need to fully exploit virtual worlds and virtual economies. It provides guidance for businesses on how to transform industrial operations through physically-accurate digital twins, to monetize digital assets and engage customers using Web3 architectures, and to imagine and optimize new workplace models that combine humans and machines. The studio’s name is a reference to the tenth dimension. In theoretical physics, the tenth and final dimension captures the unlimited possibility of the universe in a single point, much like the promise of virtual worlds does for clients.
Backed by the latest multi-disciplinary research, and leading research institutions around the world, Deloitte’s Dimension10 Studio includes the latest thinking from the Deloitte AI Institute about how virtual world-building can impact an organization’s brand, products and customers. The Dimension10 Studio will be built on a technology foundation of NVIDIA-Certified Systems with NVIDIA RTX GPUs to power Omniverse Enterprise complemented by our in-house NVIDIA DGX AI Supercomputer that powers Deloitte’s industry-leading AI, Analytics, Cloud and Digital practices. Learn more about the most compelling business use cases for artificial intelligence (AI) in the Deloitte report, “The AI Dossier.”
We are excited to launch Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality Offering and the Dimension10 Studio to help our clients take advantage of the exponential growth in virtual worlds and economies. There is huge potential for digital realms to benefit business and society at large and we are pleased to offer access to connected virtual worlds that may exceed the economics of our current physical economy.”
Dan Helfrich, chairman and CEO, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Recommended AI News: Crown Sterling Announces Launch of its Native App & Wallet
Unlock the value of virtual worlds
As organizations look to take advantage of virtual worlds and the opportunities they present, Deloitte can help clients explore these virtual worlds inside the studio, in the real world, and in the context of their businesses, providing a range of benefits that include:
- Working alongside the designers and architects of virtual worlds, learning the new generation of creative tools, and simulation technologies that enable Unlimited Realities.
- Creating hyper-realistic, physically-accurate digital twins that simulate natural environments, physical structures, industrial operations, transportation networks, including the humans and robots and AI agents working inside them, to accelerate design and planning cycles for all business paradigms.
- Building shared virtual experiences that convene audiences for collaborative work, recreation, or education through AR/VR or mixed reality.
- Exploring virtual world economies where transactions in digital currencies and assets will power an explosion of virtual services, experiences, and goods.
- Enabling virtual world strategies that maximize positive impact on the planet, advancing client’s environment, social and corporate governance initiatives.
Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality Offering extends across the innovation life cycle to help organizations take a virtual world use case from an idea to commercialization and includes:
- Discover: Learn AI-enabled use cases, gain an understanding of the technology that can power and operate in a virtual world and explore how your operations can evolve within it.
- Develop: Establish a virtual world or digital twin strategy and explore how it can transform your business, workplace and market dynamics.
- Collaborate: Transform complex 3D workflows and achieve new heights of productivity and operational efficiency by uniting teams, assets, and software ecosystems.
- Operate: Grow, measure, monetize and continuously optimize these virtual worlds as adoption accelerates and new opportunities emerge.
Recommended AI News: CryptoFights Integrates Fabriik Weave to Manage Player Crypto Swaps
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]