ZEDEDA Announces 2022 as a Record Year for Performance and Growth
ZEDEDA, the leader in edge orchestration, announced it recently concluded 2022 with annual revenue growth of 300% and nodes under management growth of 250%, emphasizing the rising strategic importance of edge computing to companies across all industries and verticals.
“Our channel partners are looking to drive new revenue opportunities and move edge projects from the lab to the field”
“Edge computing has become a critical part of a company’s digital transformation journey,” said Said Ouissal, founder and CEO of ZEDEDA. “By unlocking insights from real-time production and machine data, edge computing is a key enabler of Industry 4.0 — the fourth Industrial Revolution — marked by cloud-native workloads at the edge.”
Recommended AI News: OmniML Secures $10 Million to Accelerate AI Computing on Edge Devices
In July, ZEDEDA closed its Series B funding with a broad range of new and existing investors, including Coast Range Capital, Lux Capital, Energize Ventures, Almaz Capital, Porsche Ventures, Chevron Technology Ventures, Juniper Networks, Rockwell Automation, Samsung Next and EDF North America Ventures.
Over the past 12 months, ZEDEDA has demonstrated tremendous business performance and growth, including:
Significant Customer Growth
- Rockwell Automation chose ZEDEDA as a key technology supplier for its upcoming edge management offering, which allows users to manage edge devices, orchestrate applications, and improve access to manufacturing data. ZEDEDA will enable Rockwell Automation’s software portfolio at the distributed edge to serve a rapidly growing market segment.
- VMware announced a multi-year OEM agreement where ZEDEDA will provide distributed edge management and orchestration capabilities as part of VMware Edge Compute Stack. The combination of ZEDEDA with VMware Edge Compute Stack will help customers extend their edge deployments to the device edge with a consistent experience at scale.
- Emerson integrated ZEDEDA’s edge management and orchestration offer into its DeltaV automation system, enabling Emerson customers to extend DeltaV to the distributed edge. Expanding the relationship between Emerson and ZEDEDA will deliver enhanced OT solutions while also continuing into the IT environment, providing software-defined automation and revolutionizing how customers can deploy and connect workloads within their distributed environments.
- Advantech and ZEDEDA debuted a new combined solution for Connected Oilfield Systems to help streamline and reduce costs in oil and gas field operations. Supported by the latest in Intel processing technology, the joint Advantech and ZEDEDA solution is available through Arrow Electronics.
- Switch Automation turned to ZEDEDA to solve its operating system management and deployment challenges in providing innovative edge solutions for digital buildings.
Recommended AI News: Fastly Acquires Fanout to Unlock Real-Time App Development at the Edge
“As companies embrace digital transformational change, we see great promise for ZEDEDA’s cloud-native solution to modernize edge computing in industrial environments,” said Thurston Cromwell, vice president of development and innovation and head of Emerson Ventures. “ZEDEDA is a great example of what Emerson Ventures looks for in a strategic partner.”
Recommended AI News: CommScope Propels Data Centers into the Future
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.