iGlass USA Inc Develops Sub-$300 High Performance AR Glasses
iGlass USA inc announces it will demonstrate its sub-$300 high performance AR glasses at CES 2019, targeting consumer market related applications. iGlass USA inc claims its iGlass AR glasses are the very first Mobile AR Theater product in the United States, and the very first Mobile Phone Tethered AR Theater product in the world.
iGlass USA inc, a technology company in Silicon Valley, announces it completed the development of its $299, 130g ultra-light, palm-sized small iGlass AR glasses, capable of providing a 120” giant screen with professional image quality for mobile phones.
iGlass USA inc, an advanced technology company in Silicon Valley, announces it completed the development of its $299, 130g ultra-light, palm-sized small iGlass AR glasses, which are designed to be tethered to your mobile phones by a single USB-C cable, capable of providing a 120” giant screen with professional image quality for the phone. iGlass AR glasses are mainly designed for user cases like mobile entertainment in college dorms, on airplanes, trains, buses, cars, or at home.
iGlass AR glasses have the following key features:
• Ultra-light, 130g body weight
• Large FOV (80-deg), 120-inch giant virtual screen size
• Professional image quality, small text reading ready
• Non-immersive, open and safe. Allows surrounding awareness
• Mobility, tethered to mobile phone by a single light-weight USB-C cable
• Works with both 2D/3D content, no device specific content pre-processing necessary
• Online streaming ready, watch YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video in Big Screen
• Privacy, only the wearer can see the 120-inch virtual screen, no light-pollution to others
• Virtual screen at 10-feet away, with eye relaxation and vision protection
• Completely motion-sickness free
• Accurate and vivid color, no rainbow effect
• Fit daily prescription glasses underneath easily
• Comfortable to wear, zero pressure on nose
• Easy to use, no individual calibration necessary
• Simple plug and play. Suitable for novice users to engage casually
Typical User Cases:
• TV replacement for young generation (18 to 28 years old)
• Mobile Entertainment at home or on the go
• Mobile BIG Screen for Gaming Console like Nintendo Switch
• BIG SCREEN for Smart Phone, providing movie, game and monitor screen for phone
“While other players in the AR field are all concentrating on high cost gadgets targeting business oriented applications, we focus on developing high performance AR glasses for the consumer market, at a sub-$300 consumer price,” said Dr. Sam Yuan, Founder of iGlass USA inc. “We are ready to work with mobile phone companies, gaming console companies, and Airlines, electrical car companies to integrate our high performance low cost AR glasses into different consumer products. Of course, we are open to other AR glasses related vertical applications too,” continues Sam.