DistroTV Diversifies Content to Cater to Growing Audience with New Channel Additions
DistroTV is a natural extension to DistroScale’s expertise in video platforms and advertising space. DistroTV provides brands the opportunity to build a direct-to-consumer relationship with DistroScale and its network partners. Since its launch in 2019, DistroTV has taken note and delivered on the demand for growth concerning its breadth of content and global audience figures. In the last six months, viewership quadrupled and total watch time multiplied eight times over. The streaming platform continues to focus on building a robust global network that delivers news, entertainment, music, sports, and lifestyle programming to international audiences.
At a time when content consumption across streaming TV services is at an all-time high, DistroTV, the largest, independent, free, ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) platform, sets its sights on diversifying its content offerings to its rapidly growing global audience. The streaming service today introduces a number of new live streaming channels to its lineup in the pop culture, news, sports, and entertainment realms. DistroTV operates under parent company DistroScale and caters its growing, multicultural content lineup to a wide range of passionate viewers in the US, Canada, and the UK.
“We are living in a time in which there is a pressing need for content diversification, as viewers across the globe continue to look toward streaming services to fulfill their knowledge and entertainment needs,” said Navdeep Saini, co-founder and CEO of DistroScale, parent company of DistroTV. “We remain committed to expanding our content offerings as our viewership grows. The ultimate goal is to continue to deliver content to our viewers that matches their unique interests and passions.”
DistroTV continues to partner with innovative content creators and brands as it expands its own content platform. The streaming services recently added the following channels to its lineup, catering to a diverse and multicultural audience:
- Bloomberg Quicktake (Channel #270): Bloomberg Quicktake is a global streaming and social video network for a new generation of leaders and professionals, covering the biggest stories across business, technology, climate, culture, politics, society and personal finance.
- Bloomberg TV (Channel #277): Bloomberg Television delivers global business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world.
- Law & Crime (Channel #169): From the high-profile cases to the most compelling local trials, Law&Crime features daily trial coverage from around the country along with expert legal commentary and analysis. Original legal and true crime programs include Brian Ross Investigates, Law&Crime Daily, Prime Crime and Trial File.
- Republic World TV (Channel #283): Republic TV is India’s most watched English news channel. It has nationalism at its core, the pursuit of truth as its guiding principle and imbibes the fearlessness to investigate, dig out and broadcast that truth in order to fix accountability for a billion. Seeped in hard-hitting opinion and wound with interactive news content and formats, Republic World follows the principle of breaking the news and breaking the silence.
- XFC TV (Channel #275): Home of the XFC FightWorld Network. The premier MMA and combat sports television network.
- Pro Football Focus (Channel #300): Pro Football Focus analyzes every player and every play of every game to deliver our exclusive player grades, performance stats, and rankings for the NFL, college, and fantasy football.
- Strongman Champions League (Channel #290): The Strongman Champions League is the premiere and largest international Strongman competition. It is a strongman competition circuit, with several Grand Prix events throughout the year and the Strongman Champions League overall champion title going to the overall winner at the end of the season.
- Wired2fishTV (Channel #272): Features the best content from the biggest names and personalities in fishing.
DistroTV has built a solid core programming lineup of popular mainstream film and television channels, including Reelz, Law&Crime, Qello Concerts by Stingray, Magellan TV, People TV, and TD Ameritrade, among others. Additionally, DistroTV has responded to the growing need of diversity among its independent channels focus on some of the following: Kweli TV, which spotlights the rich history and global diversity of the Black community; Canela TV, featuring Spanish programming; Latido Music, the leading channel for Latin music; BritAsia Live for British Asians around the globe; Filmeraa, short-form movies and television in Indian and Korean; Venus TV, which features popular Bollywood movies, culture, and more. The FAST platform also is beginning to enter a new category, in which it offers shows, such as Operation Repo and World’s Strongest Man, as standalone channels.
Recommended AI News: Vimeo Unveils New Corporate Video Library To Keep Teams Connected