VuSpex Announces VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection – the first Procore App Marketplace Integration for Remote Video Inspections with Checklists
VuSpex, the leading integrated virtual inspection software provider, announced the integration of VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection into Procore, a leading global provider of construction management software. Through the Procore App Marketplace, inspectors can now conduct virtual inspections with an on-site worker who can simply click on a text message invite to launch a live-streaming video inspection with a remote inspector.
“Our collaborative partnership with Procore delivers tremendous value to the broad private sector and expands our markets to include both private and public sector customers,” said Dane Demicell, CEO and Founder of VuSpex. He added, “COVID-19 has ignited a digital transformation across the building industry, and we are seeing an early trend of growth by providing a highly integrated and robust virtual inspection suite of software.”
VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection enables Procore customers to conduct virtual inspections, also known as remote video inspections, or RVI. Live inspection media capture extends document management to be centralized within Procore.
Download Our Top Whitepaper : Building Reliable and Secure Fintech Systems in 2022
Using the integrated patent-pending VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection interface, the inspector can:
- Save and attach photos, videos, and comments attached to the corresponding Procore Inspection Checklist, including optional markups and several advanced features – attaching to the Checklist or a Checklist Item specifically
- Pass/Fail a Procore Inspection Checklist Item from within VuSpex PE while performing the live inspection
- Communicate in real-time during a remote inspection while viewing live-streaming video from the on-site worker
- Verify the on-site worker GPS coordinates to prove they are at the appropriate job site location
- Camera zoom and flashlight toggle remote controls for the on-site worker’s mobile phone or tablet device
- Invite additional viewers worldwide to join the inspection for group communication
- Send in-app chat messages in noisy environments or multi-lingual situations
Kris Lengieza, Vice President of Global Partnerships and Alliances at Procore, said, “VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection is a forward-thinking use of the Procore API to tightly integrate our powerful Inspection Checklist Items into a real-time guide sheet for Virtual Inspections. This ensures uniformity between in-person and Virtual Inspections performed with VuSpex PE. This integration continues to demonstrate the power of our partners’ technology-based solutions to increase productivity and safety while significantly reducing costs.”
Recommended AI News: The Shark Social Club NFT Is Geared up to Make a Huge Splash in the NFT Community
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]