Wondershare DemoCreator Version 4.4 Released with Enhanced Video Editing Features
Wondershare DemoCreator has developed more advanced features for users to record and edit their on-screen presentations, demos, tutorials, and gameplays more efficiently
Wondershare DemoCreator, a well-known all-in-one screen recorder and video editor, has recently released Version 4.4, providing more sophisticated video editing options and improved video effects. Wondershare DemoCreator offers tons of templates, transition effects, and better screen recording and editing features for presentation, training courses, tutorials and game video with the release of version 4.4.
“Screen recording has now become extremely popular among content creators and we would like to provide a hassle-free yet resourceful experience to our customers with DemoCreator 4.4,” said Frank Zhang, the Product Manager of Wondershare DemoCreator. “Not only does the 4.4 version has an intuitive interface, but it also includes several advanced features that would come in handy to our users.”
Recommended AI News: Kaleidoscope and Orthopreneur Merge Orthodontic Marketing Technology Companies
Wondershare DemoCreator supports users to record screen, audio and webcam Simultaneously. For the previous version 4.3, DemoCreator developed real-time recording screen drawing function with pen, rectangle, circle and other tools, spotlight feature for users to stress every key point in recording. DemoCreator also adds Zoom & Pan, audio fade in and fade out, ripple delete and fast export function for video editing for users to express their ideas better.
Compared to its previous versions, DemoCreator 4.4 has added the following new features:
- More transition effects: Users can now explore several interesting transition effects like Warp Zoom and Orb transition effects while editing their videos.
- New adjustable attributes: Now, users can find newly-added adjustable attributes like Magnify and Spotlight. These features can be used to focus on any area of the video pretty easily.
- Improved Zoom and Pan effects: There are also better zoom and pan effects in DemoCreator to further focus on any object and its motion.
- Intuitive interface: Users can also get a preview of their imported videos to edit them easily. The overall interface has been optimized to provide a better recording and editing experience.
- New video templates: Apart from that, DemoCreator 4.4 has added tons of readily available templates that can make the video more creative.
Recommended AI News: Versium Launches New Consumer Marketing Data Technologies to REACH Platform
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare DemoCreator 4.4 runs smoothly on all the leading Windows and macOS versions. A 14-day free trial of DemoCreator is also available and can be accessed by visiting its campaign page. Apart from that, there are dedicated pricing for Individual, Business, and Educational purposes. The Individual premium plan starts from $6.99 per month.
Recommended AI News: Mandy Vaughn to Lead Education and Workforce Development Center for NSSA