Cyara Automated CX Assurance Platform Recognized with Cloud Computing Excellence Award
Cyara’s cloud-based approach enables enterprises to automate the testing and accelerate the development of innovative customer journeys that delight customers
Cyara announced that TMC, a global integrated media company, has named the Cyara CX Assurance Platform a 2019 Cloud Computing Excellence Award winner, presented by Cloud Computing magazine. The award recognizes companies that have most effectively leveraged cloud computing in their efforts to bring new, differentiated services and solutions to market.
“Recognizing leaders in the advancement of cloud computing, TMC is proud to announce the Cyara CX Assurance Platform as a recipient of the ninth Annual Cloud Computing Excellence Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Cyara is being honored for its achievement in bringing innovation and excellence to the market, while leveraging the latest technology trends.”
The Cyara Automated CX Assurance platform is used by some of the world’s top brands to automate and accelerate testing of the customer experience (CX) they deliver, measure and optimize the quality of digital and voice channels, and then assure flawless omnichannel customer journeys from beginning to end.
CX experts use Cyara’s cloud-based platform to define customer journeys that Cyara’s automated bots engage with by testing the network, applications, and even back-end data systems that power those journeys. Any issues in how those journeys perform are identified from the customer’s perspective.
“Customer experience is often at the center of any enterprise digital transformation, so ensuring your customer touchpoints are all operating at peak efficiency is essential,” said Alok Kulkarni, CEO and co-founder of Cyara. “We are very grateful for this recognition from Cloud Computing magazine, which reaffirms our commitment to enabling enterprises to derive the maximum ROI from their customer engagement systems.”
Delivered in the cloud, the Automated CX Assurance platform is used by design and testing teams as part of their ongoing performance testing and production monitoring of customer engagement systems and channels.
- Maximum automation: increase CX quality by maximizing the automation of testing and monitoring, including automated discovery of the current CX, and automated test script creation and maintenance.
- Easy to use: intuitive interface for building test scripts—no coding required—and the ability to share test scripts across the assurance lifecycle.
- End-to-end testing and monitoring: assure journeys comprehensively from self-service through to agent-assisted service, and even assure the agent desktop experience
- Global in-country dialing: make synthetic local calls across the globe to identify voice quality issues, test carrier connectivity, and toll-free number routing.
- Test omnichannel journeys: assure journeys in the widest array of voice and digital channels, including IVRs, agent routing, web, chat, chatbots, SMS and email, and journeys that span and hop multiple channels.
- CX Assurance from the outside-in: simulate real-world customer interactions to assure journeys as your customers would experience them.
Recommended AI News: Market Review: Spotify’s 1st Anniversary In India And Streaming Trends