PDS Announces Newest Version of its Vista HCM Platform
PDS, a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions, announced the latest version of its flagship HCM platform, Vista 7.1. This new version offers significant new features and product enhancements throughout the software suite. These updates provide Vista customers with more features at their users’ fingertips, enhanced opportunities for employee engagement and further streamlining of processes resulting in increased consistency and data integrity.
Recommended AI News: Kahoot! Announces Deeper Integration With Zoom
“We are focused on staying at the forefront of the HCM market and continuing to add value to our solution,” said Pat Palmer, president and CEO at PDS. “The new features and enhancements in Vista 7.1 are part of our strategic product development roadmap. While we continue to improve the performance of Vista, at the same time we are incorporating new features and functionality requested by our valued customer base.”
Recommended AI News: Chorus.ai Teams Up With Zoom to Deliver Real-Time Relationship Intelligence
Key enhancements for Vista 7.1 include:
Vista Human Resources:
- A new Vista Onboarding solution can be easily configured to provide employees with a virtual checklist of to-do items, an FAQ page and their own custom content.
- Vista now delivers an employment eligibility integration with E-Verify to simplify this post-hire-onboarding step for HR departments with a high volume of new hires.
- Vista delivers an enhanced icon-based ESS (Employee Self-Service) page that PDS continues to expand to enable users to easily access their content.
- Vista’s Employee Directory now offers a visual window into an organization, where self-service users can interact more easily with their fellow employees, using tools such as interactive Wall, Feedback and even 360 Reviews.
- Vista’s new wizards offer increased consistency by streamlining employee maintenance processes (i.e. status changes, terminations, new hires, re-hires, role changes, rate changes) improving data integrity across the organization.
- Vista’s Learning Management component has been expanded offering an HR team the tools they need to better define, manage and plan corporate learning.
- Vista’s new Application Report streamlines the application process enabling users to gather all the data that the applicant has entered and present it in a formatted application form; and gather any missing data including digital applicant signatures.
- Vista now also enables applicants to easily apply from their smartphone.
- Vista 7.1 Next-Generation Payroll delivers the stability of a proven payroll process with the configurability and streamlined use that will give users more control over the payroll process, and better visibility into the results. PDS has also improved the payroll performance by reducing processing time by 50% in addition to many other exciting features.
- Vista offers a variety of format and design enhancements to provide more power to the analytic designer; as well as a large number of visual improvements to better communicate the purpose and content of analytics.