Secova, a leading provider of human resource and employee benefits administration solutions, recently released a new dashboard for its advanced online enrollment platform, iElect.
Open enrollment is a busy time for internal human resource stakeholders in any size organization. Secova aims to streamline this process and improve benefits administration and HR management. The new dashboard expands upon the capabilities of the previous version, and also incorporates new technology to enhance access and the overall user experience, including email and text message notifications.
Read More: Interview with Megan Kvamme, CEO at FactGem
The updated dashboard supports more granular visibility and management for the HR team, a considerable advantage during open enrollment. This is achieved through new chart displays, including:
- Employee Status, broken down in terms of Active, Termed, Retired and LOA employees.
- Benefit Enrollment Status, including options for Confirmed, Partially Confirmed, Not Confirmed and Ineligible.
- Enrollment Status based on EOI Status, including Approved, Pending, No Response and Denied. The improved dashboard also provides access to new reports.
- Plan Details Grid, which lays out health and life plan options. Users can also view the enrolled employees and associated dependents, under the company’s health and life plans.
- Login Status Grid, including employees who have logged in but not confirmed their benefits, as well as those who have not yet logged in.
- EOI Pending Status, which lists employees with pending Evidence of Insurability (EOI).
- Dependent Pending Status, which displays the enrolled dependents of employees currently in pending status.
iElect users can now view the new dashboard under the HR Admin Login homepage.
“This new administrative dashboard makes it even easier for HR leaders to have the visibility they need to better manage options and employee status for their open enrollment and ongoing,” said Murali Krishnan (Kris), Secova’s Director of Client Development.