BP Logix Launches AI-Enabled BPM with Process Director 5.0
Process Director’s Patented Technology Supports Digital Transformation
BP Logix, provider of low-code/no-code BPM solutions for rapid digital application development, today announced Process Director 5.0— an AI-enabled, low-code/no-code development platform that empowers business users to easily develop, deploy, and enhance critical digital applications. Process Director 5.0 leverages a sophisticated suite of AI / machine learning tools, promoting integration with data streams produced by the Internet of Things (IoT), and easy configuration of entire applications—from user interface to process behavior, data transformation, reporting, and more.
Advancements in the product update include employing machine learning and AI for predictive analytics and proactive application behaviors, the ability to capture and express disparate events and conditions as a single state, as well as the introduction of Journals for configurable collaboration.
“BP Logix’s Process Director 5.0 sits at the intersection of two emerging trends that are essential to the digital transformation of the modern enterprise: low-code development and AI. The ability to rapidly develop, deploy and update applications is now an essential enterprise capability that low-code enables. Process Director’s use of AI to not only further speed this process, but also to enable business users to embed intelligence into their applications is an important step forward for the industry,” says Charles Araujo, Principal Analyst with Intellyx.
Process Director 5.0 will allow enterprise companies to:
- Proactively manage business processes with machine learning features.
- Work within a unified platform for all work styles, including case management as well as applications driven by time, events, rules, human decisions, etc.
- Use sentiment analysis to inform and make operational improvements.
- Benefit from UI enhancements including Iterative list search, inline text editor, calendar view and knowledge views.
- Employ out-of-the-box application, data, and protocol connectors, including SharePoint 365, Exchange and Laserfiche.
- Implement robust and comprehensive security and compliance, at every level.
“Both AI and machine learning are perfect complements to BPM and represents a clear competitive advantage to customers who are equipped to achieve unparalleled time-to-value, ensuring their business is responsive to rapid or unexpected changes in the marketplace, the regulatory environment, or their business model,” stated Jay O’Brien, CEO of BP Logix.