Atos Launches Unify Office by RingCentral in US
Atos and RingCentral, a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, video meetings, and contact center solutions, announced the first release of Unify Office (UO) in the United States. A Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), UO enables businesses to communicate and collaborate with ease using industry-leading voice, video, and team messaging capabilities from anywhere and on any device via a single enterprise solution.
“Customers seek communication and collaboration solutions that interact with their preferred business applications and provide future-proofed capabilities for businesses of all sizes. With Unify Office customers can leverage the unique combination of message, video, and enterprise phone system capabilities together in a single application,” said Oliver Coste, Head of Unified Communications, Atos North America. “Atos has a rich history of delivering leading edge communication and collaboration platforms in North America. Since the days of ROLM, Atos Unify solutions have supported a wide variety of customers, from the federal government, states and municipalities to manufacturers, hospitals, utilities and more. We’re excited to bring the innovative combination of RingCentral’s leading UCaaS product together with Atos’ deep system integrator capabilities to the United States. Together we have capabilities to build deeply integrated and managed digital workplaces that end users need to be competitive.”
Unify Office offers several benefits to customers, including:
- Seamless migration: Customers can migrate at their own pace from traditional on-premise telephony systems to Unify Office by RingCentral. They can also continue to use their existing Atos Unify OpenScape CP Desk phones with Unify Office.
- Simplicity: One vendor, One offer, One solution. Whether a customer’s need is big or small we can support them with a simplified landscape to cover all their communication and collaboration needs, wherever their teams are working in the new normal.
- Open Platform and Integrations: Easily integrate Unify Office with existing business applications, when using applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google productivity suites through 200+ pre-built integrations or with help of Atos to develop integrations for specific custom workflow.
- Enhanced user experience: Unify Office will now offer dark theme for easier viewing, integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Google contacts for easy communication, and desktop phone updates for better navigation.
- New call features: Will enable users to switch from a voice call to a video call with a single click, pick-up authorized calls that are directed to another user’s extension, and setup queue overflow to extensions so that more calls are answered rather than getting routed to voicemail.
- Enhanced video meeting experience and security: Unify Office will include admin, host, and moderator controls, and password protection.
- Also, participants will now have the ability to switch their view of the video gallery to one of two new layouts: Film Strip and Active Speaker. This will provide an improved user experience so if users choose, they can focus on who is speaking or presenting without distraction from other users.
- Integrated team messaging: With built-in messaging, users can get more done before, during, and after meetings. Using task management, users can pin action items for easy follow-up and keep teams accountable.
“At RingCentral, we’re focused on bringing the benefits of cloud communications to businesses everywhere,” said Anand Eswaran, RingCentral’s president and chief operating officer. “With Atos Unify now available in the US, more of Atos’ customers will have access to a single, secure, and trusted business communications solution with integrated team messaging, video meetings, and an enterprise cloud phone system, enabling people and teams to be productive and efficient.”
Recommended AI News: Smartronix Announces the Acquisition of Datastrong