Neustar Joins Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Most Trusted Enterprise Cloud Marketplace, to Transform Personalized Experiences at Scale for Consumer Brands
Neustar’s Unified Identity with Salesforce CDP on the AppExchange enables customers to accelerate their digital transformation journeys and extend the full power of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform (CDP)
Neustar, Inc., a TransUnion company, announced it has joined the expanded Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform ecosystem on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering brands to understand their customers, drive personalization at scale, and unlock new opportunities that accelerate business growth. Brands are expected to know their customers, predict their needs, and engage in ways that are personalized, relevant and contextual. A data-first approach is key to meeting these expectations, and the Customer Data Platform enables brands to create a single source of truth that allows for more intelligent, actionable and humanized moments throughout the customer journey.
Latest Aithority Insights : TIFIN Announces Magnifi Mentor, The First Conversational AI-Powered Assistant Designed For Investing
With the Customer Data Platform and Neustar Unified Identity for Salesforce CDP app coming soon to AppExchange, customers will be able to help marketers cleanse and enrich their consumer data to power more highly targeted advertising and more personalized content across channels.
As data becomes stale, duplicate records proliferate and customer information changes. As a result, brands can risk up to 30%1 of their revenue due to data hygiene issues. Neustar’s Unified Identity resolves marketers’ most significant identity management challenges via a single identity infrastructure, powered by Neustar’s industry leading identity graph. With Neustar Unified Identity for Salesforce CDP clients can:
- Ingest and normalize customer data across their marketing technology stack
- Verify and cleanse customer data via Neustar’s machine-learning powered identity graph
- Enrich customer records with high-quality data to power more targeted audience segmentation and creation
- Reduce duplicate CRM records by as much as 30-40%2
- Increase audience reach by as much as 4-5X3
Neustar Unified Identity provides the Salesforce CDP with identity data, machine-learning, and cross-channel linkages brands can use to power advanced CRM data hygiene and enrichment, onboarding, omnichannel media planning, and audience targeting use cases. Unified Identity connects and augments online and offline data via a single next-generation identity infrastructure that has built in linkages across the marketing technology, data science, and CRM-technology worlds.
Browse The Complete News About Aithority : Ping Identity Solutions Now Available on AWS Marketplace Through Carahsoft
Additionally, as part of the expanded Customer Data Platform ecosystem on AppExchange, partners can now unleash the power of data with the world’s #1 CRM platform – from sales, service, marketing, loyalty, commerce and external data sources – to accelerate business growth. Whether your customer is enriching first-party data, or activating it for personalization at scale, becoming a Customer Data Platform partner means growing relationships and revenue in our thriving ecosystem.
- “This partnership helps Salesforce clients clean up and enrich their customer profiles when data is sparse, reducing marketing waste and improving campaign efficiency,” said Steve Silvers, SVP & GM Product Management, Neustar. “Most organizations’ data is fragmented. Neustar helps supercharge Salesforce CDP’s ability to unify customer profiles and manage omnichannel campaigns, enabling clients to make the most of their 1st party data.”
- Salesforce is thrilled Neustar is joining Salesforce AppExchange in the expansion of the Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform ecosystem,” said Woodson Martin, EVP and GM of AppExchange. “A data-first approach and a single-source-of-truth has never been more important for brands to deliver on customer expectations in today’s digital world. We can’t wait to see how the innovations from Neustar will help customers to achieve success in an increasingly competitive environment and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.”
Read More About Aithority News : authID.ai Achieves ISO Certification for Information Security Management Systems
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]