Planon named a Leader for Integrated Workplace Management Systems by IDC MarketScape
Planon was named a “Leader” in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Workplace Management System 2020-2021 Vendor Assessment. According to the evaluation, strong industry experience, the open platform strategy and the partner -Ecosystem the strengths of Planon.
IDC MarketScape evaluated Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) providers in two main categories:
- The services of the IWMS provider and its current product range.
- The vendor’s future strategy and how well it will meet their customers’ needs over the next three to five years.
IDC MarketScape has identified some of Planon’s strengths, specifically these three areas:
- Planon’s open platform strategy, which enables customers to network and embed various technologies, applications and PropTech in a very simple, flexible and scalable manner.
- Planon’s focus on building a partner ecosystem that is an important part of its growth strategy.
- Planon’s configurability, including self-service configuration tools that enable customers to continually adapt their IWMS applications to changing needs or strategies.
The IDC MarketScape report continues: “[Companies] that already have an IWMS in place can adapt more easily than those that still rely on spreadsheets or outdated systems. This is especially important for companies affected by uncertainty and changes in their facilities and real estate portfolios , both during the COVID-19 lockdown and restrictions and in preparation for the aftermath. The report states: “A modern SaaS- and cloud-based IWMS can help to make faster, data-driven company-wide decisions and implement measures compared to silo-like, disjointed and sluggish legacy systems.”
Recommended AI News: Gridsum Holding Inc. Announces Completion of Merger