Qumulo, the leader in enterprise-proven hybrid cloud file storage, announced that its channel program is being recognized by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2020 Partner Program Guide and has been awarded a 5-Star ranking.
“Today’s data-driven world increasingly requires cloud file services and hybrid cloud storage solutions to solve data challenges,” said Gregg Machon, vice president of worldwide channels and OEMs at Qumulo. “Qumulo’s hybrid cloud file software helps drive our partners’ success and profitability by helping them deliver the industry’s most advanced solutions to their data-driven end users. We are 100-percent dedicated to our channel, and every lead, opportunity and transaction for Qumulo involves a partner.”
Qumulo’s Partner Program offers partners the flexibility to choose their level of participation and activity while providing the necessary knowledge and tools to ensure our partners’ success. The company’s program offering includes:
- Self-service partner portal for registrations, training, marketing, and enablement;
- Qumulo on AWS cloud marketplace private offerings for partners;
- Inside sales integration and collaboration to drive joint meetings and leads;
- Dedicated marketing programs to help partners drive awareness;
- Executive sponsorship and Partner Advisory Board;
- Fast-track onboarding and sales training to quickly make partners productive;
- Technical accreditations that offer in-depth technical training; and
- Partner analytics and scorecards to track a partner’s performance and success.
Recommended AI News: Can Coding Bootcamps Help to Change Your Career?
Qumulo’s Partner Program was given a 5-star ranking for providing excellent value and support for solution providers. To assess the industry’s channel programs, The Channel Company’s research team analyzed each vendor’s partner program to compile its guide. Each vendor was scored based on several factors, including investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication. The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes an elite subset of Partner Program Guide vendors who offer solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.
“With the speed and complexity of technology today, solution providers need partners that can keep pace and support their growing business,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s Partner Program Guide features insight into the strengths and benefits of each company’s program to identify those that truly support and drive positive change within the IT channel.”
Recommended AI News: Mark Zuckerberg vs Jack Dorsey – A War About Freedom, Politics, and Cryptocurrency