Think Power Solutions Grows Business, Focuses on Expanded Services and Employee Initiatives Into 2021
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Think Power Solutions’ investment in Human Performance, Health and Safety, IT, HR, accounting and finance served as a solid foundation for growth over the past year.
Think Power Solutions, a leading construction oversight, project management (PMO), and information technology services company announced exceptional growth in 2020, The year was highlighted by a 33% increase in revenue over the previous year, despite the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Think Power Solutions expanded its service areas to North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana and expects additional geographical expansion in 2021, positioning itself well for accelerated growth in the future.
“We’re so pleased with the inroads we have made in the Midwest and Southeast, securing new service areas and clients. That would not have been possible without our emphasis on human performance, health and safety of our employees,” said Hari Vasudevan, CEO and founder of Think Power Solutions. “Our emphasis on a “Just Culture” where all employees are engaged in an organization that focuses on learning and continuous improvement, provides business benefit while developing our greatest resource, our people. We look forward to continued achievement in 2021.”
2020 highlights that contributed to Think Power Solutions’ success include:
- Corporate Growth: Think Power Solutions significantly increased sales and customer footprint, realizing an increase of 33% in revenue over the previous year.
- National Expansion: Think Power Solutions’ service locations grew in 2020. The company expects further geographical growth in 2021 with service area expansion to Tennesee, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Client Safety Recognition: Think Power Solutions won accolades from American Electric Power Transmission (AEP) for maintaining a Zero Harm safety record since 2013 across the company.
- OSHA Health and Safety Recognition: Think Power Solutions was recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for its commitment to workplace safety and health though its participation in Safe + Sound week and National Fall Protection Safety Stand-Down.
- Employee Retention: Creating an atmosphere of learning and growth for employees is of paramount importance to ThinkPower Solutions. 93% of its employees have rated it a “great place to work.”
Think Power Solutions has altered the business of construction oversight and PMO -emphasizing the importance of the combination of Information Technology and the well-being of its employees as the core of its business. ThinkPower Solutions brings accountability, reliability and professionalism to the industry through its proprietary productivity enhancing software tools. At the same time, the company maintains a particular emphasis on the health and safety of its employees, enabling it to deliver outstanding service to clients.
ThinkPower Solutions provides practical information technology solutions to meet the challenging issues in the power, energy and critical infrastructure industries. ThinkPower Solutions specializes in transmission line, substation, and distribution construction oversight services, PMO, and information technology.