Introducing Arena, Zaloni’s End-to-end DataOps Platform
Zaloni unveils a new user interface and DataOps feature set that reduces costs and accelerates analytics
Zaloni, an award-winning leader in data management, announced that Zaloni’s product, formerly known as the Zaloni Data Platform (ZDP), has been renamed Arena. The Arena platform provides innovative DataOps capabilities and a new user interface as the product advances to reflect market shifts and customer-driven innovation.
Zaloni’s Arena platform enables DataOps by streamlining the data supply chain and providing data unification, discovery, governance, active metadata management, collaboration, mastering, and self-service provisioning, in one unified extensible platform. Arena secures data pipelines to enable better, faster analytics, reduce the burden on IT, and lower data costs.
Recommended AI News: Tulip Launches Video Chat To Connect Store Associates And Customers In Real-Time
“Zaloni’s DataOps platform simplified our AWS data lake implementation and streamlined our data management and governance processes,” said Chris Blotto, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Investors Bank. “The latest Arena release will give Investors Bank the ability to execute on customer and market demands, more efficiently and cost-effectively, by delivering data with speed and agility.”
“Improving data pipeline efficiency through DataOps is helping companies reduce the time it takes to get data into the hands of analysts,” said Wayne Eckerson, Founder and Principal Consultant, The Eckerson Group. “Zaloni’s Arena platform delivers the tools needed to automate and govern the end-to-end data supply chain, it also provides a self-service catalog accelerating data consumption by data scientists.”
Zaloni has identified three key technology drivers essential to DataOps success and delivers them as core capabilities in the Arena platform:
- Extensible Platform: An extensible platform that manages any data type across multiple locations and easily integrates with existing tools to control data sprawl, break down data silos, and reduce IT and vendor costs.
- Collaborative Data Catalog: Collaborative data catalog to inventory, profile, tag, annotate, enrich, share, and provision data in a way that’s automated, governed, and supports collaboration across individual users and teams to improve data confidence and increase productivity.
- Self-Service Marketplace: The ability for data end-users such as analysts and data scientists to easily find or “shop” for relevant data, enrich and prepare that data, and then provision it to a sandbox or analytics tool in a way that’s governed and secure, accelerating time to analytics, reducing risk, and sparing valuable IT resources.
“Delivering on the promise of AI and advanced analytics requires a handle on data that has eluded most enterprises,” said Mark Fernandes, Managing Director, Sierra Ventures. “With forward-thinking enterprises, Zaloni is taking the lead on solving this problem with Arena, a modern platform that manages data in today’s multi-cloud environments while facilitating the self-service data access an organization needs to speed the transformation of data into game-changing business value.”
Arena 6.0 Release Dramatically Enhances User Experience and Delivers Modern DataOps Features
The Arena 6.0 release transforms the way data engineers, stewards, and consumers catalog, control, and consume data across multi-cloud and hybrid data environments. The latest release enhances Arena’s governance, consumption, and collaboration capabilities.
“Enterprises today are grappling with data sprawl and complexity along with a critical business need to deliver trusted and secure data to analysts as quickly as possible to reduce time to value,” said Susan Cook, CEO of Zaloni. “Driven by an agile DataOps mentality, we are re-orienting our approach to delivering true end-to-end data management with the Arena 6.0 release.”
Recommended AI News: Strengthen Data Privacy On Your Website With Monsido
The new Arena 6.0 DataOps features include:
- Streamlined UI for Improved User Experience: Arena’s new persona-driven UI offers a clean, streamlined user experience to improve usability and productivity for all IT and business users.
- Cross-Team Collaboration with Connection Sharing: Users can easily share and pre-authorize data connections to a variety of data sources. Once shared, users are able to perform actions such as data ingestion, data transformation, or provisioning to a sandbox environment, based on their user permissions.
- Simplified Provisioning from Any Source to Any Destination: Users are able to easily provision data from any source to any target, quickly moving data in a self-service manner, saving time and reducing costs.
- Extensibility and Knowledge-Sharing with Custom Metadata Attributes: Data stewards and administrators have the ability to define custom metadata attributes and apply data validation across all catalog entities to ensure metadata consistency, enrich the data catalog, and improve data searchability.
- Zone-Assignments From Within the Data Pipeline: Arena users can easily assign zones as part of the data quality process to improve pipeline efficiency and ensure zone governance compliance.
Showcasing How DataOps Can Optimize Costs and Analytics at Upcoming Arena Open House Digital Event
Join us on August 26th from 2-4 pm ET for an Arena Open House to learn how DataOps can help you overcome your data challenges and optimize your analytics. During the event, we’ll have DataOps experts available to answer your questions. We’ll be announcing the schedule and speakers at the end of July.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How Arena’s DataOps reduces costs and optimizes your data supply chain
- Why a collaborative data catalog is essential for analytics success
- How end-to-end visibility and control is critical for today’s governance needs
Recommended AI News: EdgeConneX Expands Portland’s Leading Edge Ecosystem To Meet Surging Demand