Oracle Partners with Kasm Technologies to offer Workspaces for Oracle
Kasm Technologies, an industry leader in streaming cloud workloads to the web browser announced a partnership with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to offer Workspaces for Oracle, a new Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) and Containerized Application Streaming (CAS) solution. This innovative solution combines the benefits of the public cloud with the security and control of on-premises infrastructure, allowing enterprises to create cloud-based remote work solutions on-demand and at a global scale.
Recommended AI: AI in Retail: Israeli Startup Hexa is Enabling Shoppers to View Products in 360 Degrees & Try Them Virtually
“Oracle Workspaces is a next-generation workplace solution for businesses that want to transform their operations using web-native and devops-enabled technologies.” said Jaymes Davis, Kasm Technologies CPO, “The Kasm partnership with Oracle brings industry-leading workload orchestration and browser-based delivery capabilities to the OCI portfolio.”
With the COVID-19 pandemic changing market dynamics, DaaS is becoming one of the fastest-growing markets globally. Workspaces for Oracle offers a global and customized DaaS solution that’s secure, sustainable, and scalable. The solution leverages OCI’s dedicated encrypted network channels, storage, and end-user compute infrastructure. Users can access applications without the complexity of integrating and managing legacy virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), DaaS, or standalone access/security management tools. Kasm Workspaces supports Workspace creation, session handling and rendering for servers over the KasmVNC, SSH, or RDP protocols, including support for Microsoft Windows.
Workspaces for Oracle provides industry-leading security capabilities for a Zero-Trust environment, based on DLP technology, advanced graphics rendering, network isolation, and least privileged containers (LPC). Kasm provides an extensive library of open-source workspace images for delivering remote work services. These features and images enable users to connect remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems without risking data exfiltration or malware infiltration. Specific use-cases include:
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) – Containerized Desktop Infrastructure (CDI) in seconds – on any device, from any location, securely through the web browser. Access Windows Desktops in OCI, Azure, Existing VDI, or DAAS providers.
- Containerized Application Streaming (CAS) – Stream enterprise applications securely running in the Oracle Cloud with DLP protection.
Recommended AI: Google Cloud Announces Biggest-ever Upgrade to Vertex AI
- Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) – Keep your web browsing secure, private, and non-attributable.
- OCI Azure InterConnect – Use a direct Interconnect between OCI and Microsoft Azure that provides <2ms latency for access to Windows 365, AVD or other Azure Services.
- Training/Sandboxes – Preconfigured, secure and disposable environments available on-demand.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Development (ML) – Open-source containerized desktop computationally intensive and GPU-accelerated workloads.
Recommended AI: Is Customer Experience Strategy Making or Breaking Your ‘Shopping Festival’ Sales?
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.