Zenoss Cloud Posts 46% Year-Over-Year Growth
Company Accelerates Expansion in AI-Driven Full-Stack Monitoring
Zenoss , the leader in AI-driven full-stack monitoring, announced company highlights for 2022. Among many noteworthy accomplishments, Zenoss saw record milestones in its Zenoss Cloud offering, the industry’s first full-stack monitoring AIOps platform.
NLP News: NLP, NLU, and NLG: The World of a Difference
“It has never been more critical for companies across all industries to adapt and modernize”
Zenoss Cloud annual recurring revenue grew by 46% compared to 2021. The AI-powered Zenoss Cloud platform was launched in mid-2018 and has been the company’s flagship product, transforming the way organizations can leverage artificial intelligence to provide immediate root-cause analysis and prevent IT disruptions in any environment — from simple infrastructures to the most complex, dynamic multicloud IT deployments. In addition, the company also recorded the following accomplishments in 2022:
- Named Strong Performer in Forrester Wave for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps).
- Recognized in 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.
- Achieved a record net customer retention rate of 109% for Zenoss Cloud.
- Launched Cloud Developer Center, a new platform that enables development of tools and apps for cloud-based monitoring and AIOps.
- Launched real-time application monitoring capabilities for the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Delivered more than 80 new product features, including advanced anomaly detection and advanced monitoring for Kubernetes.
- Launched the first ever free product trial.
- Received five-star rating from CRN in 2022 Partner Program Guide.
- Received 2022 Top 25 Sales Executive recognition for chief revenue officer Pritesh Upadhyay by the Software Report.
- Received CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel recognition for director of channel marketing CiCi Williams.
- Added industry experts Blair Duncan (chief financial officer) and Trent Fitz (chief product officer) to the executive team.
- Hosted annual customer and partner VIP experience at Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix.
- Participated in 14 philanthropic events through Zenoss Cares program.
Zenoss is the leading AI-driven full-stack monitoring platform that streams all machine data, uniquely enabling the emergence of context for preventing service disruptions in complex, modern IT environments. Zenoss leverages the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics to give companies the ability to scale and adapt to the changing needs of their businesses.
Recent AiThority News : AI Content Platform MetatronAI.com Announces New Features and Services
“It has never been more critical for companies across all industries to adapt and modernize,” said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. “Customers who embrace that reality are not only surviving, they’re demonstrating that IT organizations can catalyze business and become revenue centers instead of cost centers.”
Zenoss works with the world’s largest organizations to ensure their IT services and applications are always on. Delivering full-stack monitoring combined with AIOps, Zenoss uniquely collects all types of machine data, including metrics, dependency data, events, streaming data and logs, to build real-time IT service models that train machine learning algorithms to deliver robust AIOps analytics capabilities. This enables IT Ops and DevOps teams to optimize application performance, predict and eliminate outages, and reduce IT spend in modern hybrid IT environments. Zenoss is recognized in the Forrester Wave for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations: Q4 2022, and the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.
Latest Aithority Insights : Microsoft and OpenAI extend Partnership to Bring Supercomputing at Center of AI-powered Experiences
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.