Billtrust’s Second Phase eCommerce Solution Enables Anywhere Ordering With Mobile App
Native Mobile App Provides the Same Advanced Capabilities as Desktop Version on Any iOS or Android Device, All From a Single Source
As B2B buyers increasingly turn to their mobile devices for purchases, Second Phase, a Billtrust solution and the leader in B2B/B2C eCommerce and PIM solutions for wholesale distributors and manufacturers, announces the launch of a new native mobile app for iOS and Android devices. The new app provides the same deep ERP integration and functionality as Second Phase desktop web stores and gives wholesalers the benefit of one platform and PIM for product data, as well as a singular source for customizations and tech support. Along with unlimited SKU capacity, Billtrust’s Second Phase AI-based web store provides the ideal beginning to the complete B2B order-to-cash process Billtrust provides.
The app meets the needs of wholesale buyers – often in the field or at a jobsite – who need fast access to account information, inventory and pricing, order tracking, spec sheets and BOM. Because of its specific focus on remote use cases, Second Phase’s new mobile app provides a world-class customer experience while building loyalty and driving revenue.
Recommended AI News: Fuze Strengthens Microsoft Teams Integration With Seamless Calling Experience
“Our new native mobile app has been well-received by early adopters because it has the same robust B2B/B2C feature set as our desktop version,” said Mark Kostovny, Group President, Second Phase at Billtrust. “With enhanced performance and security along with full ERP integration, our app offers customers a branded, configurable web store which lets buyers choose when and where they place orders.”
The new mobile app allows distributors and manufacturers to offer these end-user benefits:
- Unparalleled flexibility to check pricing and inventory, view history and pay invoices while tracking orders from anywhere
- Faster ordering with two-click reordering and UPC bar code scanning
- Convenient directions to a nearby retailer or branch office using the phone’s GPS navigation
- Quick, secure logins with biometric data
- Handy product recommendations with automatic AI-based substitute/”customers-also-bought” functionality
- Marketing announcement capability with push notifications
Recommended AI News: Avalanche Raises $42 Million In 4.5 Hour Public Sale