Lead Center by CallRail Allows SMB Marketing Teams to Track Leads Using Existing VoIP Technology
SMBs now have an affordable platform for seamless, automated lead management
CallRail, a lead-focused marketing and analytics platform, announced its new Lead Center, a communications and management hub that enables small-to-medium-size businesses (SMBs) to connect with, prioritize and manage every lead so no opportunity is missed.
A survey of CallRail customers revealed many SMBs are using spreadsheets to keep track of leads or toggling between multiple communication platforms — a disjointed and costly approach resulting in lost opportunities. In fact, 67% of customers said it’s a priority to ensure leads do not slip through the cracks and to identify the marketing tactics that drive the highest volume of qualified leads.
Now, businesses can communicate with prospects and customers directly through Lead Center’s unified inbox, increasing cost savings and lead management efficiency. With integrated call tracking data and a complete interaction history for every caller, Lead Center adds valuable context to each conversation.
“Lead Center not only addresses the challenges we discovered in our customer research, but it also enables SMBs to keep up with evolving business and consumer needs,” said Jason Tatum, lead product manager at CallRail. “As the world continues to navigate the challenges of working from home, businesses need to communicate with customers from anywhere, and in the ways they prefer — whether through a call, text or online chat. We rebuilt Lead Center from the ground up, providing a single inbox for all customer interactions while adding context to each conversation so that SMBs never miss a lead again.”
Recommended AI News: DreamWorks Animation Builds a “Living CG” Lab with Lenovo’s HPC Data Center
With Lead Center, businesses can:
- Communicate with prospects and customers from anywhere. Businesses can take, make and manage calls, texts and online forms right from a computer or smartphone without having to give out personal phone numbers. This is especially beneficial for home services professionals, along with SMB owners and employees who are constantly on-the-go.
- Seamlessly integrate with call tracking and analytics. In addition to the analytics capabilities provided by CallRail’s industry-leading call tracking tools, Lead Center is built around VoIP technology, giving businesses the power to take and make calls and texts directly from CallRail, using any of their CallRail tracking numbers.
- Consolidate all communications in one unified inbox. Businesses no longer need to toggle back and forth between multiple platforms such as a phone system, texting tool or online form platform.
- Achieve lead management efficiency. Lead Center automatically maintains a contact database with caller ID details, call recordings, important notes, lead classifications and monetary value of all opportunities.
- Enable multichannel communication. Businesses can give customers more ways to get in touch and communicate with them over the channels they prefer, including text messages, phone calls and online form fills.
- Professionally handle and manage calls. With Advanced Call Monitoring, customer service agents can join calls in progress or privately comment to the handling agent. This is helpful for coaching and training staff as well as providing additional support on calls — improving the overall customer experience.
- Add context to each conversation. Businesses can view a history of every prospect interaction, including notes from previous conversations, and view the marketing source or keyword that drove the call before they answer the phone.
As customers across industries prefer contacting businesses via text, Lead Center also offers integrated desktop and mobile texting (SMS and MMS). CallRail’s research revealed most SMBs use SMS/text messaging to communicate with leads, and some have over 20 text conversations a day. CallRail’s new Lead Center allows SMBs to send and receive text messages with no character limit, along with the ability to receive photos and videos.
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The 5 Coolest Things On Earth Today
Top Job Asphalt, a contractor for asphalt paving, patching and sealing for customers in Utah, Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming, uses CallRail’s Lead Center to take control of incoming leads. Prior to Lead Center, Top Job Asphalt used two different systems for inbound and outbound calls.
“We initially chose CallRail’s Lead Center because of its ability to handle inbound and outbound interactions on one platform, but it’s provided much more than just that,” said Skyler Andreasen, customer relationship manager at Top Job Asphalt. “For instance, we can now follow up with leads via text to send pictures illustrating project scope. Lead Center has made engagement like this absolutely seamless. From a lead’s first call to their most recent text, we now have a holistic view of the customer’s journey.”
Recommended AI News: NVIDIA Smashes Performance Records on AI Inference