Nimble unifies contacts from teams’ mobile, cloud-based, and desktop records into an all-in-one relationship manager. With minimal effort, sales and marketing professionals can prepare for meetings by quickly scanning social insights, sales intelligence, and contact engagement history from their portal devices. To keep the momentum going, Office 365 and G Suite users can send personalized responses using templated, trackable emails and monitor opportunities across all deal stages from their portable devices.
“People buy from the people they know, like, and trust,” said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara. “We therefore designed Nimble Mobile to give users the insights they need to build confidence, engage in productive discussions, follow up, and follow through promptly — anytime, anywhere.”
New Features: Nimble’s Simple, Smart CRM for Mobile Office 365 and G Suite Users
Nimble Mobile CRM 3.0 empowers mobile teams and individuals to:
- Review email, calendar, and social contact history. Sales intelligence is readily available because Nimble automatically synchronizes every email conversation, calendar activity, and social interaction for each team member’s contacts.
- Access detailed dossiers on customers and prospects, including social media insights, sales intelligence, and engagement history within email, calendar, and contacts apps.
- Scan business cards to create new CRM records. Nimble collects contact names, titles, companies, emails, addresses, and phone numbers to build enriched records in seconds.
- Send tracked messages and templated emails. Nimble Mobile users can save time by using email templates with custom merge tags and pre-set attachments to send to contacts and enable message tracking from their mobile devices.
- Manage multiple sales pipelines from the field. Users can manage sales across multiple pipelines to stay on top of projects, log notes using mobile voice commands, assign follow-up tasks, and schedule reminders to follow through.
Enabling The Digital Workplace
Nimble’s 80% end user adoption rate attests to its ease of use and the intrinsic value business teams see in fixing deep-rooted contact management issues.
“One of the most frustrating challenges employees face today is information overload caused by lack of context,” said Alan Lepofsky, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research. “When business teams struggle to connect people, content, and conversations, it makes it difficult for sales teams to focus on key deals. Marketing teams can’t easily engage with their prospects. Tools that are accessible across devices and are integrated seamlessly into business processes help elevate these issues.”