Kryon ‘Automation Expedition’ Global Summit Explores How Process Discovery and RPA Helps Businesses Reach New Heights
- RPA Innovator’s Second Annual Live Virtual Event Features Keynote Address From Noted Adventurer Bear Grylls on Sept. 13-14
Kryon, the pioneers of full-cycle automation with an innovative approach to robotic process automation (RPA) and process discovery, announced its second annual global summit will be held on September 13-14, 2021. The Kryon Automation Expedition is a two-day virtual event featuring automation success stories shared by Kryon customers and partners from around the world, along with valuable insights from RPA analysts and technology leaders. In the spirit of the event’s “Expedition” theme, famed British adventurer Bear Grylls will deliver an inspirational keynote address. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear Kryon customers and partners talk about unique and innovative ways to reach new heights of productivity using process automation.
“An expedition is a journey undertaken by a group of brave, exceptional people with a particular mission. Kryon is on such a journey with our customers and partners, with a goal to deliver fast, scalable, easy-to-use automation that has an immediate impact across the entire organization,” said Harel Tayeb, CEO of Kryon. “At the Kryon Automation Expedition, we will highlight how the Full-Cycle Automation model helps enterprises to first understand their business and then enable significant scale up and value to the execution of their automation initiatives. Our customers will share stories of how they are scaling up easily and empowering their employees to create a higher impact on the overall business.”
Kryon users across various business ecosystems, from banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) to telcos, accounting, energy, and retail, will share first-hand accounts of how they use automation to solve challenges, save costs and achieve new levels of revenue.
This year’s agenda includes the following guest speakers:
- Brooks Olphin, Product Line Owner – Process & Task Mining, Johnson & Johnson
- Steve Sutton, Business Process Management Consultant Lead, bp
- Manuel Sevilla, Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Capgemini Business Services
- Lesley Mast, Firm Project Manager, Rea & Associates
- Karen Mae C. Ching, EMEA FSI Industry Specialist and Program Manager, AWS
- Max Lien, VP of Corporate Development, Hyperscience
- Vitaly Rybalkin, Director of Process Automation & Robotization Center, JSC Renaissance Insurance Group
- Elena Christopher, Senior Vice President-Research, HFS Research
- Vijay Shankar, Partner & Practice Leader, Intelligent Automation, EY