Pipedrive Adds New Automated Solutions to Its Marketing Campaign Management Suite to Empower Marketers
Pipedrive, the global sales-first CRM and intelligent revenue management platform for small businesses, announced the launch of its new beta workflow automation feature in Campaigns by Pipedrive. Designed to help customers simplify marketing campaign management and bring their sales and marketing teams onto one platform, the new automated solutions aim to empower marketers by helping them to optimize the marketing strategy, reduce workload and tap effectively into data.
Browse The Complete News About AI : Anari AI Launches Thor X to Enhance Cloud-based 3D Applications
“As businesses continue to shift to digital-first interactions with customers, automated solutions stand as key to optimizing marketing and sales strategies. Our new growth-focused automated solutions in Campaigns by Pipedrive enable our customers to organize their operations cost-effectively, re-think their business approaches, and get creative with building meaningful client relationships. We are excited to introduce the new functionality to the market today and help SMBs to take their businesses to the next level with minimum effort and maximum impact,” said Shaun Shirazian, CPO, Pipedrive.
Key features of Campaigns automations include:
- One platform to sync email and CRM, enabling the ability to nurture leads and delight customers with always-on, automated campaigns. The tool helps to engage with the audience throughout the whole customer lifecycle and enjoy campaigns that stay on and do their thing even when the marketing team is offline.
- Setting auto-delay for better targeting to give prospects time to digest the information, while also keeping them engaged. The feature enables customers to time email campaigns and to reach out when leads are warm and ready to take action.
- Tap into data to track campaigns and monitor engagement, delivery and performance rates. Designed to empower lead generation and lead scoring strategies, the tool enables marketers to discover what messages resonate with the target audience, segment the email list, target the right people with the right messages and strategically increase deliverability rates.
- Saving hoursof manual marketing by easily creating personalized, professional-looking emails to send to unlimited contacts. As one hub for marketing and sales teams, the product’s functionality enables you to automate both sales and marketing strategies in an all-in-one, user-friendly tool.
AI ML in Marketing: AI and Big Data Analysis Used to Find Brands’ Emotional Connection
Campaigns Insights functionality allows boosting effectiveness even further
- See a visual overview of campaign performance to improve your email marketing strategies, warm up leads and keep your contacts sales-ready.
- Share data and insights across sales and marketing departments to boost cross-team collaboration and get the most out of each campaign.
- Create dashboards and reports showing customer engagement, delivery and clicks for regular email campaigns. Communicate to stakeholders how effective the campaigns are with minimum fuss.
Campaigns by Pipedrive provides users with a centralized place to manage their email marketing campaigns all within Pipedrive. From creating marketing emails and distributing them to subscribers to having a real-time 360-degree view of all their data in one place, Pipedrive customers are now equipped to better meet business goals and objectives across teams all on the same platform.
Future of AI-driven Customer Relationship: Microsoft’s Viva Sales and the Future of AI-driven Customer Relationship and Experience Management
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]