Oil and gas cloud/edge solution proven to reduce costs, optimize production and enhance remote work productivity
LavoroTechnologies, the oil and gas industry’s leading SaaS solution provider for upstream and midstream companies, announced today that it has completed the purchase of QLogiX intellectual property from Flow Data Inc. With the acquisition, Lavoro has delivered a solution uniquely suited to the current market dynamics, which have created tremendous pressure to reduce costs, optimize production and remotely monitor and manage assets without capital expenditures.
Over the last three years, Lavoro has made significant improvements to the QLogiX product, which is incorporated into the Lavoro Platform. Lavoro’s robust, scalable, connected and secure cloud/edge solution is proven to reduce cost and increase production — delivering quick, measurable ROI for oil and gas companies.
“By integrating QLogiX with the connected Lavoro Cloud and rearchitecting it to match the Lavoro Platform’s flexible application framework, we’ve brought our product to a whole new level,” said Eric Fidler, Lavoro founder and chief automation officer. “Oil and gas organizations can use this platform today to reduce costs and enable more productive remote work.”
Recommended AI News: Citrix: Making Remote Work Work
Key Features of the Lavoro Platform
- Unified cloud and edge solution for visibility and control anytime, anywhere
- Single connected platform rather than individual point solutions, an approach that enables operators to optimize all aspects of production
- Alerts and dashboards that make the “right” data available at the right time to the “right” person for informed, timely decision-making
- Individual and bundled applications to meet unique customer needs for production, fluid and midstream management
- Configured applications that enable quick deployment and reduce engineering hours
- Seamless integration with automation assets, SCADA and back-office systems to help operators make the most of their existing investments
Recommended AI News: ProctorU Proposes Student Bill of Rights for Remote and Digital Work
Existing QLogiX customers can continue utilizing their standalone QLogiX devices and software or contact Lavoro to discuss exclusive opportunities to upgrade to the Lavoro Platform. Existing QLogiX customers now have the option of contacting Lavoro directly for support.
Recommended AI News: AWS A2I Augments AI ML Capabilities Applied To Complex Business Scenarios