CEPRES, the leading provider of Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Asset analytics solutions, was recently honored with two prestigious awards for Best Data Management Solutions Provider and Best Risk Management Software Provider by Private Equity Wire readers. This follows on from last year’s win for Best Portfolio Management Solution for Private Markets.
- Awards based on independent voting of Private Equity Wire readers
- CEPRES won ‘Best Data Management Solution Provider’ for its PE.Analyzer Investment Decision Platform
- CEPRES also won ‘Best Risk Management Software Provider’ for its PE.Forecast Risk Management Software
- CEPRES provides solutions to Institutional Investors (LPs) such as Pensions, Insurers, Endowments, Sovereign Funds, Family Offices, etc.
- CEPRES provides solutions to Fund Managers (GPs) such as Buyouts, Growth, Venture, Private Debt, Real Estate, Infrastructure, etc.
- CEPRES also serves other independent participants such as Fund Of Fund Managers, Investment Consultants and Advisors, Capital Raising Advisors, Audit firms and anyone relying on high quality empirical data and analytics for private market transactions
Accepting the awards for CEPRES, Mr. Christopher Godfrey, President CEPRES Corp. said “Private Markets are aggressively catching up with other asset classes for adoption of investment software. CEPRES has led the way in developing the largest and most relevant data exchange network for transactional investment data and we are very proud to be acknowledged for our innovation in both data and risk management. We are the last true independent technology provider serving LPs, GPs and other participants. It is becoming inconceivable that anyone investing in private markets would not have a modern portfolio and investment platform and CEPRES has shown itself to be the market leader.” – Mr. Christopher Godfrey, President CEPRES Corp.