Newly-Renamed IDX Launches IDX Privacy, the First All-in-One Consumer Privacy Protection Product
IDX Privacy brings together everything consumers need to address their most challenging privacy risks into one simple-to-use subscription software offering
IDX, previously ID Experts, unveiled a unique and cutting-edge product for consumers to protect their online privacy, IDX Privacy. Built to empower consumers to take back control of their digital privacy, this all-in-one software solution includes a complete set of features for consumers to address their expanding privacy risks and to “clean up” their digital footprint.
“In 2020, we saw the great migration to remote work and a dramatic rise in our reliance on digital platforms, all in response to the global pandemic,” said Tom Kelly, president and CEO of IDX. “While we did this to stay safe, it was seen as an opportunity by big tech and small tech alike to continue to monitor and grab our data and exploit us as they sold our data for personal gain. That’s why we’ve developed IDX Privacy, to empower consumers to take back control of their digital life.”
IDX Privacy is built on a highly secure and leading-edge platform that offers consumers easy access to everything they need to protect their privacy online. These include:
- IDX Privacy Score, a proprietary score that quantifies a person’s privacy level of risk and gives them specific guidance on how to improve their digital privacy.
- Tracking Blocker, software that runs on their devices to prevent and limit the amount of personal data websites collect on them as they search the web.
- ForgetMe, an online data removal service that scans over 100 data broker websites to find an individual’s personal information profile, remove it, and continuously monitor its removal, to prevent the information from being sold or shared.
- Safe Wi-Fi, an enterprise-grade VPN that gives consumers the ability to browse safely on public Wi-Fi in places like coffee shops, airports, and even their homes.
- And additional features including a search tool for compromised passwords, Facebook privacy monitoring, dark web scanning and monitoring capabilities, and a private search engine powered by DuckDuckGo.
Recommended AI News: Gryphon Networks Integrates Learning System Into Platform
IDX Privacy is available as both a web application and a mobile app that includes the Tracking Blocker and Safe Wi-Fi software for up to any three of their PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices.
“As the premier cybersecurity venture capital firm, we’ve been partnering with high-growth security technology companies for over 20 years,” said Sean Cunningham, managing director of ForgePoint Capital. “We specifically chose to invest in IDX because it is both the leader in cyber breach response while also spearheading the emerging market for consumer privacy technology. Americans are frustrated with the reality that their data is no longer in their control. We believe IDX is uniquely positioned to deliver a consumer privacy solution that will become a market leader.”
Recommended AI News: Lifetouch and Shutterfly Launch New Way to Capture School Pictures at Home