- Leader in clear aligner orthodontics uses the Salesforce Lightning Platform to quickly build and deploy apps for employees, doctors, patients and consumers
- Expands across the Lightning Platform, Analytics, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud and Success Cloud to further transform its business
- Infuses apps with Salesforce Einstein Analytics to connect with Invisalign doctors and their patients in smarter, more powerful ways
Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, today announced that Align Technology (NASDAQ : ALGN )—the global leader in clear aligner orthodontics and makers of the Invisalign® system, used to treat more than 5.8 million people worldwide—is expanding its use of Salesforce, including Einstein Analytics, to facilitate continued innovation and enhanced customer experiences with Invisalign treatment.
Today, Align has many apps that are built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform, using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Health Cloud to develop innovative new ways to engage with doctors and patients. For example, Align’s custom sales app helps its sales reps effectively manage relationships with Invisalign doctors. In turn, Align’s app for Invisalign doctors gives doctors a place to track patient information and place Invisalign product orders. Align’s patient-facing apps are built on Heroku, part of the Salesforce Lightning Platform, helping Invisalign patients navigate and track their journeys to a better smile with Invisalign treatment.
“Innovation is at the heart of Align, from inventing the first digital system that uses clear removable aligners to straighten teeth instead of metal braces, to building new and better ways to interact with doctors, patients and consumers and provide the best experience with Invisalign treatment,” said Sreelakshmi Kolli, senior vice president, global information technology at Align Technology. “To meet evolving customer and consumer needs, shifting market forces and emerging business models, we need to be nimble and adaptable and innovate constantly. That’s why we chose Salesforce—and we’re just scratching the surface. With Einstein, we’re looking at AI-driven analytics to completely transform the Invisalign experience and how we manage relationships and information with doctors and their patients.”
Align is exploring a number of ways to build experiences that are smarter and more personalized than ever before using Einstein Analytics. For example:
- Sales Cloud Einstein can add a layer of AI to Align’s sales app, arming reps with the power of intelligence-driven decision making, automated data entry and more.
- Marketing Cloud Einstein can enable Align to better engage with consumers across a variety of digital channels, leading to more personalized experiences.
- Einstein AI Language Processing can give Align the ability to leverage natural language processing to automatically analyze intention and sentiment of emails and social posts to better understand their doctor and patient needs and intelligently classify service requests and route them to the right agent.
“The democratization of app development is driving a shift toward more personalized, predictive experiences across every touchpoint,” said Shannon Duffy, senior vice president, product marketing, Salesforce Lightning Platform. “With Salesforce, Align has put the right foundation in place to take its business to the next level with AI-driven insights and experiences.”
To maximize the benefits of its Salesforce investment, Align also leverages Success Cloud, Salesforce advisory services. This includes one-on-one advanced accelerators with Salesforce experts to map out metrics and KPIs, adoption strategies and more, ensuring Align effectively tracks toward its goals and sees business results faster.