Entrepreneurs’ Organization Member, Acquired Data Solutions and Kiana Analytics Announce Contact Tracing Platform
Smartphone Device IDs, Existing WiFi Networks Locate, Monitor Potential Exposure and Spread Forensically and in Real-Time
EO Member, Acquired Data Solutions (ADS) a leading-edge technology and engineering solution provider, and Kiana Analytics (Kiana), a location-based analytics company make available the ADS/Kiana Contact Tracing Platform to facilitate an understanding of COVID-19 progression and spread by locating and surveilling people who may have come into close contact with those possibly infected.
- Monitor a person’s temperature for early detection.
- Anonymous reporting of health status while maintaining personal privacy.
- Forensic tracking of infected and automatic notification to those possibly exposed.
- Zone maps show where people congregate (Dwell time) to enforce physical distancing and enable surgical cleaning.
- Automatically notifies facility management when the infected attempts to reenter.
- Provide actionable data to re-engineer facilities to prevent future virus spreads
“We are dedicated to mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and helping Americans get back to work safely. Our contact tracing platform uses advanced IoT technology, machine learning and actionable insights,” said Steven Seiden, president of ADS.
“We are excited to partner with ADS to get America back to work. Analyzing those exposed, and infected may also support identifying insights of how COVID-19 spreads,” said Nader Fathi, CEO of Kiana Analytics.
Pricing is based on the number of employees and monthly usage.
Recommended AI News: ServiceNow, Adobe Pair Their Customer Service Software to Improve Apps