HPE Strengthens Partner Ready Program to Help Partners Capitalize on HPE As-A-Service Opportunity
HPE enhances program to deliver a customized and optimized partner experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced enhancements to the HPE Partner Ready Program that allow partners to customize their approach to developing enablement, achieving profitability and establishing differentiation in the market. These program updates optimize the partner experience and empower partners to further accelerate engagement and growth of HPE GreenLake, the differentiated edge-to-cloud as-a-Service offering from HPE. The new HPE Partner Ready Program is based on partner feedback and is designed to deliver consistency through a stable and predictable program framework, compensation model and membership acceleration.
The FY20 HPE Partner Ready Program enables partners to personalize how they engage and leverage resources with HPE in order to best meet the needs of their clients and continue winning in the marketplace. With HPE, partners can invest in what matters the most to them – pursuing new business, accelerating growth with existing customers, or both. The expansion of the HPE Partner Ready Program includes the following benefits to partners:
Recommended AI News: RealPage, Zillow, and JPMorgan Chase Data Veterans Join Plunk Advisory Board
- Maximize partner experience: A full suite of programs and tools help partners close deals faster, including easily accessible HPE demo capabilities, competitive and instant pricing from first request with the option for differentiated pricing via deal registration, and faster time to partner onboarding.
- Enhanced enablement opportunities: Partners can further develop solution mastery through self-selected, progressive continuous learning paths, competency curricula, and new technical certifications.
- Accelerated rewards and recognition: Partners will receive special pricing from the day of onboarding and protect margins while selling across the whole HPE portfolio. Increased benefits are available to partners selling into new customers and/or selling innovative solutions to existing customers. Partners will also work towards new HPE Tech Pro Community rewards and continuous learning badges.
Updating Program to Further Accelerate as-a-Service Growth in FY20
HPE GreenLake is a unique as-a-Service offering that provides customers with greater agility, flexibility, control and choice in driving their digital strategies. This differentiated offering resonates with the market – and today HPE GreenLake is one of the fastest growing businesses in HPE, with over 740 customers worldwide.
HPE first enabled partners to sell HPE GreenLake three years ago, and the channel is now a powerful and growing ecosystem that is helping HPE rapidly scale the as-a-Service business. The HPE GreenLake channel business has grown over 300 percent and 500 partners have active HPE GreenLake deals.
To further accelerate this growth, HPE is adding a full range of resources, tools and benefits in FY20 to ensure partners can navigate customer conversations, and rapidly convert HPE GreenLake opportunities:
- HPE is adding sales resources and specialists dedicated to pursuing new HPE GreenLake opportunities with channel partners. This will significantly increase the accessible support from HPE sales specialists across geographies and industry verticals.
- HPE has introduced HPE GreenLake Quick Quote tool to allow partners to easily adjust workloads to meet the cost and performance needs of clients, and cut the time to generate a proposal to just a few minutes.
- HPE is launching new competency curricula that allows partners to go beyond validating their solution knowledge, to developing solution mastery and building solution practices. The new HPE Master Accredited Solutions Expert (Master ASE) Hybrid IT Solution Architect certification enables IT Architects to develop and validate skills to architect and deploy an optimized hybrid IT infrastructure for key industry solution workloads.
HPE Tech Pro Community continues to provide valuable technical enablement and solution selling capabilities to the channel globally. To deliver a more robust and collaborative enablement journey, the FY20 benefits and learning options for members include expanded membership, best-in-class certification and training, just-in-time continuous learning, exclusive events, and targeted rewards and recognition. HPE Tech Pro Community is now open to all partners with advanced levels of the tool available as partners complete learning activities.
“There’s not a day that someone in our office isn’t leveraging that HPE Tech Pro Community,” said Pete Howard, Vice President of ComnetCo. “There’s a tremendous amount of information available. If we’re responding to an RFP, and we need technical documents, or if we’re creating a slide deck for a presentation, we’re getting collateral from HPE Tech Pro.”
Recommended AI News: Outrider Selects NVIDIA DRIVE Computing Architecture for Yard Automation
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]