Save the Date: Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo, April 29 – May 1, 2019 in San Diego
The role of chief marketing officers (CMOs) and leading marketing executives demands the mastery of skills encompassing strategy, leadership, customer experience (CX) and innovation to deliver breakthrough results. As the CMO agenda evolves, Gartner’s conference experience is following suit.
The Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2019 will provide marketing executives and their leadership access to the essential analysis and data needed to assert marketing as the champion of the customer. The Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo, being held April 29-May 1, 2019 in San Diego, will equip CMOs with the insight needed to grow revenue, drive customer experience and lead digital innovation.
At Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo attendees will interact with Gartner research experts, marketers across industries and solution providers to explore new thinking and overcome tough challenges. Gartner experts will address key initiatives, including:
- Using customer insight to drive engagement
- Leveraging data to improve customer experience
- Maximizing ROI of marketing technology investments
- Influencing B2B buyers and creating demand generation
- Using methodologies to translate data into insights
- Recruiting and retaining the talent needed for a modern marketing organization
- Connecting vision, strategy and execution
The Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo provides marketing leaders actionable advice about the trends, tools, and emerging technologies they need to deliver business results. Gartner for Marketers analysts address the biggest opportunities, challenges, and priorities marketers face today including data and analytics, customer experience, content marketing, customer insight, martech, and multichannel marketing.