Dresner Advisory Services today announced that Simone Knight, Vice President of Marketing Strategy at Univision Communications, has joined the roster of speakers at the 2018 Real Business Intelligence conference. In her session “View from the Trenches: BI Deployment Without Enterprise Governance” Ms. Knight shares experiences and lessons learned from bringing advanced analytics to life in the TV business.
She joins a distinguished and diverse faculty including:
- Amy Webb – professor, speaker, and author of The Signals are Talking: Why Today’s Fringe is Tomorrow’s Mainstream, who will discuss how to harness a futurist’s strategic tools for the benefit of the organization
- Dr. Ella Hilal, Director of Data at Shopify, who will lead a session on the role of IoT and data science in “smart mobility” and new transportation paradigms
- Dr. Theresa Johnson – a data scientist on Supply Growth at Airbnb, who will share how Airbnb increased its effectiveness at measuring critical metrics to achieve the goals of an evolving business
- Mico Yuk – author of Data Visualization for Dummies, who will present “Driving Actionable and Compelling Stories That Users Love”
- Brendan Aldrich, chief data officer for the Office of the Chancellor at the California State University, who will speak about transformational data leadership
- Dr. Hal B. Gregersen – author of The Innovator’s DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators and executive director of MIT’s Leadership Center who will conduct a workshop on “Asking Catalytic Questions before It’s Too Late”
- Peter Schwartz – author of The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World who will speak about the process of developing strategic scenarios as a way of planning for the future
- David Dadoun – director of business intelligence and data governance at Aldo Group, who will discuss data privacy and GDPR
The conference will be held June 27-28, 2018, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Tang Center in Cambridge, MA. The focus of the two-day, single track event will be on strategies for success with business intelligence (BI), information management, and performance management, providing attendees with pragmatic and actionable takeaways.