Crunchbase Announces a Free Chrome Extension for Advanced Sales Intelligence
Leading search intelligence company Crunchbase has leaped into the pool of emerging sales intelligence and forecasting platforms. Today, Crunchbase announced the “Crunchbase Chrome Extension” to simplify the overall sales prospecting workflow. The simplified sales intelligence extension seamlessly integrates with a majority of the existing sales prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and Salesforce CRM.
Hot Startup News: Lirio and NTT DATA Announce Strategic Alliance
Here are the top 5 features of Crunchbase Chrome Extension for sales intelligence:
- The extension is free to download and use. However, to view contact data or to use the Salesforce and Outreach sequences require the purchase of a Crunchbase Pro or Enterprise subscription.
- It currently works on LinkedIn and company websites as well as sales tools like Sales Navigator and Salesforce.
- It allows easy access to all the Crunchbase company data and contact information
- It provides all kinds of company-related signals such as recent funding, hiring and laying off trends, leadership promotions, and much more
- It offers customized templates to build unique Crunchbase lists with the provision to add alerts and notifications on the latest news related to your accounts and prospects
- 100% verified data is available on Crunchbase which can be accessed via Chrome Extension and linked to CRM
With Crunchbase Chrome Extension for Sales prospecting, users can personalize their sales outreach efforts and rely less on the conventional Cold Calls and Cold Emails approach. From identifying warm prospects to overcoming rejections, Crunchbase Chrome Extension can enhance the overall ROI of your existing sales prospecting and sales planning tools in a single click.
Check out how this works: