BOTS, Inc. Announces ChatGPT & OpenAI-Powered Services for B2B Customers
BOTS, Inc., the global tech giant renowned for specializing in crypto-consulting, Blockchain-based solutions, announced ChatGPT & OpenAI-Powered Services for its B2B customers. Launched in November 2022, ChatGPT is trained to perform several tasks such as drafting human-like texts, answering questions, responding to queries, and write creatively, and so on.
Considered one of the fastest-growing models, Open AI’s ChatGPT has already reached 100 million monthly active users in January 2023, surpassing Tik Tok, according to a report by Reuters. The report further states that the popular Chinese video hosting service roughly 9 months to reach 100 million users and Instagram took around 2.5 years.
Recommended: ChatGPT Plagiarism New Tool Lets Teachers Know If AI Wrote a Student Essay
The BOTS, Inc. team will facilitate ChatGPT integration into customers’ websites and e-commerce and generate rich content.
The Integration will Ensure the Following:
- The response to consumer self-queries is in real-time.
- Supremely accurate.
- Semantically constructed in a human-like manner.
- Enhanced consumer understanding.
With the help of ChatGPT, organizations will be able to function without engaging live agents while reducing operational costs. Also, customers can enjoy a personalized, human-like conversation. Businesses can do away with repetitive tasks through automation and also enhance customer engagement.
Advantages of ChatGPT:
- Ad copy creation – This includes text for a variety of content like social media posts, paid ads, and email campaigns.
- Keyword suggestions – Within nanoseconds, you can get relevant suggestions for any input phrase. Also, it can help in collating keywords based on your search.
- Email content – When marketers struggle to rephrase content for promotions or newsletters, especially when they are working on multiple campaigns, ChaGPT can be the real savior. It can produce email drafts within seconds.
- Translation – This is by far the best feature. The chatbot is skilled to rewrite anything in any alternative language. This can be especially helpful for businesses trading with overseas customers.
Recommended: Where Generative AI for Marketing Must Go Next
Recently, Brandessence Market Research found that the total value of the Global Conversational AI Market stood at USD 8.24 Billion in 2022 and by 2028, it is predicted to reach a valuation of USD 32.51 billion.
With a fusion of language processing and machine learning technologies tools, software, and models, the conversational AI industry is in the process of transforming the customer journey. Users no longer have to wait to speak to a live agent or try to go through robotic messages with conversational AI techniques.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.