Census Announces GitLink to Bring Software Engineering Best Practices to Data Activation Workflows
“Traditionally, data integration solutions like Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) compromise governance and observability for user-friendliness”
“Traditionally, data integration solutions like Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) compromise governance and observability for user-friendliness,” said Jeff Sloan, Product Manager at Census. “We don’t think that tradeoff should exist. Our core belief is that your data activation workflows deserve the same care and attention as production-grade software.”
The Census Data Activation platform uses Reverse ETL (extract, transform, load) to sync cloud data warehouses with business applications in real time, empowering businesses to unlock the full potential of their customer data. With Census, companies can seamlessly activate and sync customer data across various marketing and business tools, driving personalization, automation, and targeting. By combining the benefits of code and no-code approaches, Census bridges the gap between self-service and governance, enabling collaboration between marketers and data teams.
Read More about AiThority Interview: AiThority Interview with Elliott Jobe, Chief Innovation Officer and Co-Founder at Infinite Reality
Census GitLink syncs configuration bi-directionally between the user’s Census workspace and Git repository, empowering businesses to harness the full potential of data activation as code. Key features include:
- Data activation as code. Create, edit, and review Census SQL Models and Syncs directly in simple, well-defined YAML files.
- Bi-directional syncs. Easily make changes either in code or in the Census UI.
- Version control and seamless rollbacks. View all changes to your Census configuration, and roll back any mistaken changes with the power of Git.
- Automated integration testing. Census enables continuous integration (CI) checks on pull requests in your Git repository, and provides insight into what changes will occur in Census, or if any changes are invalid.
- Governance for every use case. Enable any approval flow your team needs. Fully govern any Census workspace in Git with view-only access controls + GitLink.
Revolutionize your marketing and business operations with software engineering best practices.
Census turns data warehouses into a hub for marketing and business operations, empowering everyone with trustworthy and actionable data from a single source of truth. With its Data Activation platform, powered by reverse ETL (extract, transfer, and load), data teams can validate and publish analytics directly into all their applications in real time. Hundreds of companies like Canva, Figma, Loom, and Notion use Census to sync billions of records to empower their customer success, sales, and marketing teams. Census is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Insight Partners, Sequoia, and Tiger Global
AiThority Interview Insights: AiThority Interview with Alex Mans, Founder and CEO at FLYR Lab
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]