Help Lightning Announces 60% New Customer Growth In 2021
Remote visual assistance leader continues its strong growth trajectory driven by demand for its augmented reality-enabled technology; adds American Express, Nestle USA, and DirecTV to its list of large enterprise customers
Help Lightning, the leading provider of remote visual assistance software, announced another year of strong growth, touting significant customer acquisition gains and ongoing technological advancements in 2021, including:
- A 60% year-over-year increase in new customer acquisition.
- Significant product updates during the year included the release of new dynamic reporting tools, the expansion of up to 6 call participants, and the launch of a new call center mode, allowing agents to provide fast and effective customer service with or without the need for video.
- Notable brands adopting the Help Lightning platform in 2021 include DirecTV, Tennant, American Express, Andersen Windows & Doors, AT&T, Johnson Controls, Sodexo, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Nestle USA, and Compugen.
- Large enterprise customers expanding their license counts included Ricoh, Nestle Health Science, Zebra Technologies.
Recommended AI News: Adobe Introduces Creative Cloud Express
“The remote visual assistance market continued its growth in 2021 as companies realized the value of this technology now represents a proven opportunity to increase customer satisfaction and deliver on key metrics in support of field service, call center and manufacturing teams,” said Marc Guthrie, CEO of Help Lightning. “Our customers are increasingly acknowledging increases in efficiency, decreases in cost and improvements to first-time fix rates. As we look forward to 2022, we plan to further lead the industry in partnership with our customers to support successful adoption through strategic planning initiatives.”
This year, Help Lightning significantly improved its market-leading position with the acquisition of Fieldbit, an augmented reality-enabled platform known for its innovative knowledge sharing, remote collaboration and workflow automation capabilities. The added power of Fieldbit, planned for integration into the Help Lightning solution during the first half of 2022, will further support Help Lightning’s growth and delivery of exponential value for its customers.
Recommended AI News: SynSaber Announces Beta of Saber Technology for Industrial Asset Security
Additional 2021 milestones include:
- Awards further corroborated Help Lightning’s success, as the company was touted for its technology innovations by 3rd party organizations, including Fast Company, RemoteTech Breakthrough, The Service Council and The Stevie Awards.
- Partnerships with ServiceNow, Zebra and the Genesys AppFoundry contributed to the adoption of Help Lightning’s platform, providing service to companies like Ricoh, Coca-Cola and Nestle.
- The company raised an additional $3M in growth equity. The investment, a follow-on to its 2020 series A round completed in Q2 2021 and included funding from current investor Resolve and new investors Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and Engage.
Recommended AI News: Turner Imaging Systems Welcomes Its New Vice President Of Sales & Marketing
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]