Ecotrak Releases Techtrak Mobile Application to Connect Service Technicians with Business Customers
Ecotrak, the leading facility and asset management software, announced the launch of Techtrak, an asset-centric field service management mobile application, enabling Service Providers and Field Service Technicians to manage work orders, assets, create proposals, communicate with customers and invoice on-the-go.
Techtrak is the official mobile application of Ecotrak’s nationwide network of over 13,000 Service Providers servicing Ecotrak’s 10,000+ customers. The fast, modern, and intuitive mobile application allows Service Providers to work with customers in real-time.
Recommended AI: Understanding the Role of AI in Gaming
“Techtrak is a win-win solution for Service Providers and the customers they serve. Among many of the benefits, Techtrak helps Service Providers scale their businesses, increase revenue, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. For Ecotrak customers, Techtrak captures service history, asset lifecycle, spend and manufacturer data leading to predictive analytics and artificial intelligence,” says CEO, Matt Singer.
Techtrak features include:
- Work Order Management allows technicians to manage open and pending work orders by customer.
- Asset Management enables technicians to view asset level details such as service history, notes, images and attachments.
- Proposals provide technicians a tool to send proposals.
- Invoicing to help Service Providers get paid faster.
- Map View allows Service Providers to visualize jobs on a map, view the distance, search by priority and sort by ETA.
The Techtrak mobile application is available for download to Ecotrak Service Providers on the Apple App or Google Play Stores. Ecotrak customers can utilize the application for internal tech management.
Recommended AI: “Bitcoin Has No Intrinsic Value”. Then What Gives Bitcoin Value?
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]