DigitalAMN Secures Funding Commitment for Project Communication, Marketing and Advertising
Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. or “DigitalAMN”, a Public Accelerator-Incubator, announced that the Company has entered into a funding commitment agreement with an Institutional Investor to receive net proceeds of $500K, at a price equal to $.35 cents per share, whereby capital drawdowns are received by mutual acceptance of the parties. The Company plans to use these funds to accelerate the communication, marketing and advertising efforts of DigitalAMN, its client companies, equity portfolio projects and social initiatives.
Recommended AI News: Eventide Bolsters Leadership Of Investment Team With Key Promotions
“We have some exciting clients onboarding and rather significant social impact projects lined up that need the full attention of their respective audiences,” stated Ajene Watson, CEO of DigitalAMN. “The success of these ventures not only grow our revenue and the value of our DAMN equity portfolio, but expand DigitalAMN’s footprint – reminding America that our PAI ecosystem attempts to promote economic growth, social empowerment and financial literacy within the business and investment communities; long before it became trendy to care about the social and economic plight of minorities or the poor and disenfranchised.”
Recommended AI News: Catapult Systems Earns Advanced Specialization Designations From Microsoft
While a portion of the committed funds will be utilized to advance the Company’s own communication, management will mainly focus intently on the positioning of the Company in relation to projects such as (not limited to):
- DigitalAMN’s Vote By Mail initiative in conjunction with the mail-in ballot business of Global Election Services, Inc. (a pending client and equity portfolio company of DATI);
- Strengthening the reach of TruCrowd Services LLC, (a DigitalAMN subsidiary) and increasing the visibility of #KeepTheLightOn, a micro-funding program launched to assist small and micro businesses crippled by the coronavirus pandemic;
- Scaling of Vezt, Inc. – a music royalty sharing app; both an equity portfolio company and pending client of DigitalAMN;
- Scaling of Goldfingr – a ‘Members Only’ private investment network; both a DigitalAMN portfolio company and ecosystem participant; and,
- Becoming capital partners to our network friends (such as) MetaBronx and Wall Street Bound, in support of youth mentorship and financial literacy education.
Recommended AI News: Amperity And Snowflake Data Marketplace Partner To Power Smooth Connections